1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

It does sounds like Ragnarok is going to be very different from from the 2 Thor movies we had thus far. I believe no Jane and most likely no Sif either...So goes the odds of having a Sif figure...a con exclusive, perhaps?

I'd hope for that. Plus if LOVE a TDW version of her. I absolutely loved her look in that film compared to her look in the first movie.

I am thinking, unless HT releases a female fig from Doctor Strange (Rachel McAdams' character or the Ancient One? Both are unlikely) or release one again as a con exclusive, we are done for 2016...don't you think so?

I am thinking, unless HT releases a female fig from Doctor Strange (Rachel McAdams' character or the Ancient One? Both are unlikely) or release one again as a con exclusive, we are done for 2016...don't you think so?

Yep... I doubt they will do one for Doctor Strange.

The next new female HT figure is probably going to be Mantis and/or Nebula for Guardians 2 in 2017. I doubt we will get a Cate Blanchett figure from Thor 3 and am doubtful about the other new female addition too (until they confirm who she's playing and we see how much action she gets from trailers, etc.)

She's rumored to be Valkyrie so I imagine there will be a lot of action. Still that's not a guarantee, as they never did Malekith even when he was the lead villain.

Confirmed: Cate Blanchett is Hela and Tessa Thompson is Valkyrie.
https://marvel.com/news/movies/2620...mbers_of_the_highly_anticipated_thor_ragnarok

They also included some concept art showing Hela.

573f502b0fd8c.jpg

There goes a female villain right there, critics ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's hope the costume is skin tight and revealing. :lol

28arorm.jpg

Ironically Tom Hiddleston is actually younger than Cate Blanchett.

Something tells me that they will make a figure for Hela...just a gut feeling...given she is an iconic character.

Don't know about Valkyrie...if they have skipped Lady Sif twice...

Very happy they're keeping her weird headgear, it seems.

Also now that Hot Toys is doing figures for Daredevil and Punisher, hopefully this means Jessica Jones and Elektra will be getting figures down the line.

I think given today's news, Jessica Jones is now a real possibility and I would love to buy her. I'd also be down for Melinda May and the oft mentioned Daisy.

Back