1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it too much to ask for Ms. Marvel's hot best friend? View attachment 598106
You want a Bruno figure?
I still prefer her great grandmother lol...

Screenshot 2022-09-07 at 09-34-49 Pictures of Pakistani actress Mehwish Hayat go viral after s...png

Def would get a She-Hulk. The one I got at the Disney Store in NYC doesn’t look much like Tatiana Maslany

That looks like a decent She-Hulk figure. But yeah I wonder if we'll get her eventually, since Ht seem to be backed up with the constant stream of movies and shows. If they do, I'm curious how they'll go about the figure. They would definitely need a new unique body for her, and if they go for that suit of the Disney figure, I'd imagine the HT figure would have seamless arms and legs.

That looks like a decent She-Hulk figure. But yeah I wonder if we'll get her eventually, since Ht seem to be backed up with the constant stream of movies and shows. If they do, I'm curious how they'll go about the figure. They would definitely need a new unique body for her, and if they go for that suit of the Disney figure, I'd imagine the HT figure would have seamless arms and legs.
Probably. The slightly bigger build seems to have been used for Jane and Valkyrie, so that should help.

... But we'll see. "Ms. Marvel" was the first MCU property without any announced HTs so far, right? As you said, they could be getting backlogged.

Most likely yeah. The suit looks great, but I'm not a fan of Hope's short hair.

Much agreed! I'm also not too fond of the short-haired look for Hope; if anything I'll just put a spare un-helmeted head sculpt from the first on the new one, unless HT makes them incompatible lol

Last edited:
With Mantis coming my two biggest wants now would be S1 costume Ms. Marvel and Yelena in a suit that isn't hideous.

Now that Mantis is announced, not sure I can even think of one. If they bring Colleen Wing back, I would like her.

I guess my top want now that mantis is official is probably endgame scarlet witch with rooted hair. The civil war scarlet witch is still expensive on secondary market. With 2 other scsrlrt witch figures it seems unlikely though.

Okoye
Okoye
Okoye
Okoye
and Ayo and Aneka why not I'll army build

Yeah she's had multiple appearances by now and is a prominent character, so it's a bit surprising we haven't gotten an Okoye yet. (Though at the same time I was surprised we were able to get T'Chaka and Shuri from BP 1.)

I guess my top want now that mantis is official is probably endgame scarlet witch with rooted hair. The civil war scarlet witch is still expensive on secondary market. With 2 other scsrlrt witch figures it seems unlikely though.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn I neeeeeedddd that IW/EG Scarlet Witch!!!!!!!!! I don't mind if she comes with either rooted hair or sculpted.

I Need It Want GIF

Still voting for a live-action Peggy Carter. I got the animated Captain Carter as a stand-in since I don't see a DS2 version being made, but a WWII (or Agent Carter) Peggy is still my top wish.

Yes! A TFA Peggy would be splendid! And while they're at it, a TFA 2.0 Cap would go along so well with her!!!!!

Yeah she's had multiple appearances by now and is a prominent character, so it's a bit surprising we haven't gotten an Okoye yet. (Though at the same time I was surprised we were able to get T'Chaka and Shuri from BP 1.)

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn I neeeeeedddd that IW/EG Scarlet Witch!!!!!!!!! I don't mind if she comes with either rooted hair or sculpted.

I Need It Want GIF

Yes! A TFA Peggy would be splendid! And while they're at it, a TFA 2.0 Cap would go along so well with her!!!!!
I know this argument has leaned to sculpted but I personally think sculpted long hair looks like colored chocolate. the white suit widow being an example. I agree that rooted hair looks doll like but for a doll I find that acceptable. Rooted hair please. :)

Back