1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this argument has leaned to sculpted but I personally think sculpted long hair looks like colored chocolate. the white suit widow being an example. I agree that rooted hair looks doll like but for a doll I find that acceptable. Rooted hair please. :)

Now I'm going to get hungry for chocolate every time! :ROFLMAO:

Still voting for a live-action Peggy Carter. I got the animated Captain Carter as a stand-in since I don't see a DS2 version being made, but a WWII (or Agent Carter) Peggy is still my top wish.
Hard agree. Of characters from the Thor, Iron Man and Captain America franchises, she's the only love interest they haven't made yet, and in her first appearance she was by far the most 'action figure' appropriate of the three. Of course with Jane they waited to do Mighty Thor, but your chance to do Captain Carter was there. That would have stood out from DS2 no matter what your feelings were on that movie or the way they used her. I really would love to see a Peggy, she's an underrated character and was such a perfect partner for Steve in that first movie.

Another vote for Peggy but I think HT will go the route of Mantis and wait until they can line something up better. There are plenty of rumours that Hayley Atwell will be back.

kpWS4PU.jpg

Ob93zp0.jpg

yBDSraQ.jpg

DXY2H3Z.jpg

wI1HMUd.jpg

Kqdlahw.jpg

LjOsqR5.jpg

AM&TW Qunatumania new Wasp figure cominggggg!!!!!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: She looks amazing!!!!! :thud::thud::thud:

With all the updates on head sculpts that Hot Toys is releasing, I'm still here waiting for the update to Kate Bishop.

A Kate update along with Clint going up for preorder would be nice. He's possibly delayed because of approval delays due to Jeremy almost dying on New Year's day.

He has a series starting on Wednesday about renovating stuff. Anthony Mackie will be in it.

With regards female figures, I'm looking forward to seeing a new Gamora with sculpted hair and moving eyes.

Zurdo is missing from this thread today... :lol

While I like the first Captain Marvel suit for being comic accurate, I really like the new one with the half sleeves. Not digging the final hero suit though (which is probably what we'll get).

Zurdo is missing from this thread today... :lol

Here I am… :p:lol

While I like the first Captain Marvel suit for being comic accurate, I really like the new one with the half sleeves. Not digging the final hero suit though (which is probably what we'll get).

So IF it were to be made, you’d finally get a Captain Marvel for your collection Skizziod??? :monkey3:monkey3

:lol

Here I am… :p:lol

So IF it were to be made, you’d finally get a Captain Marvel for your collection Skizziod??? :monkey3:monkey3

:lol

You made it! It was quiet without you around. :lol

Haha, you know me too well. :duff I'll wait to see how she is in The Marvels, but the half-sleeve suit and the green Starforce suit are my two favorite Captain Marvel MCU looks so far. I would've bought the green Starforce suit if they ever made it, simply because I like the green/black color scheme (I didn't like the design as much in red/blue because it felt too busy). This new one is much more streamlined, but it really needs a red sash to break up all the blue. And I like her hairstyle here with half her hair in braids/pulled back. So IF it gets made (and I like her in the movie... though she does have more personality in the new trailer than all her previous appearances thus far, which is a good sign), there's a good chance I'd finally get a Captain Marvel. But that's a lot of if's. :lol

You made it! It was quiet without you around. :lol

🤗🤗

Haha, you know me too well. :duff I'll wait to see how she is in The Marvels, but the half-sleeve suit and the green Starforce suit are my two favorite Captain Marvel MCU looks so far. I would've bought the green Starforce suit if they ever made it, simply because I like the green/black color scheme (I didn't like the design as much in red/blue because it felt too busy). This new one is much more streamlined, but it really needs a red sash to break up all the blue. And I like her hairstyle here with half her hair in braids/pulled back. So IF it gets made (and I like her in the movie... though she does have more personality in the new trailer than all her previous appearances thus far, which is a good sign), there's a good chance I'd finally get a Captain Marvel. But that's a lot of if's. :lol

Well hopefully all those ifs pan out so I can finally know you’ll be getting one! ;)😁

Though of course, the Kree Starforce suit is an enormous, glaring omission, I would jump on that in less than a heartbeat!!! 🤩

Back