1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zwlWQrL.jpg

NRoHVDE.jpg

:panic:

May DOPO Mighty Thor honestly if I really like the movie. Her design is just so crazily good. It is unfortunate they ended up having to go with the bright blue and yellow for Thor himself to differentiate them but damn hers looks incredible. I will be interested to see if Hot Toys do indeed have to make a new female body for this. They can't just trot the same old Wonder Woman/Rey body out for this one imo.

FVvuj9tacAAVWlM.jpeg

I'd also hope for an updated Padme at least being shown at SDCC considering they'd have to do a Portman headsculpt already for Mighty Thor.

May DOPO Mighty Thor honestly if I really like the movie. Her design is just so crazily good. It is unfortunate they ended up having to go with the bright blue and yellow for Thor himself to differentiate them but damn hers looks incredible. I will be interested to see if Hot Toys do indeed have to make a new female body for this. They can't just trot the same old Wonder Woman/Rey body out for this one imo.

View attachment 584797

I'd also hope for an updated Padme at least being shown at SDCC considering they'd have to do a Portman headsculpt already for Mighty Thor.

Mighty Thor looking mighty fine!!!!

Agreed, I think they have to create a new, unique body for her, including new female muscular arms.

Mighty Thor looking mighty fine!!!!

Agreed, I think they have to create a new, unique body for her, including new female muscular arms.
Actually, the arms may be the only "new" things that they need to develop. Similar to past sleeveless Thor releases and Hela, there will likely be seams at the shoulder joints which will be mostly hidden by the armor. So while the arms will be new, they can just add padding as needed under the armor & pants to create the illusion of her bulkier frame.

Hot toys needs to partner with TBLeague if they want to do seamless arms. Hot toys seamless arms and bodies absolutely suck in comparison to TBLeague. Hell some of them you can’t bend past 90 degrees, or they crease immediately, or just straight up tear apart (like Arkham Knight Harley). I have Commando, Hellboy, 2 Wonder Women, Episode 9 Rey, Arkham Knight Harley, and they just pale in comparison to TBLeague seamless arms/bodies in general.
Or they can use the same crappy technology they are currently using for their seamless stuff and not update or innovate.

Actually, the arms may be the only "new" things that they need to develop. Similar to past sleeveless Thor releases and Hela, there will likely be seams at the shoulder joints which will be mostly hidden by the armor. So while the arms will be new, they can just add padding as needed under the armor & pants to create the illusion of her bulkier frame.

Yeah I think is going to be most likely the case (would like to be proven otherwise), but I guess as long as she looks just like her on-screen appearance it'll be ok.

I hope so. Less chance of it being noticeably underscaled like other female Hot Toys figures can be.

If she turns out under scaled I think there'll be a riot :lol

Back