1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make the most?

Jane? hmmm only if she comes with Kat Dennings

The problem is I think HT only has 1 or 2 female body for their figures and neither are particularly busty. If you look at the pictures for scarlet witch, I think HT stole her thunder, if you know what I mean...

not in the movies, I know, but Agents of SHIELD Mockingbird

I really hope she makes the jump into MCU in Infinity War and then get a figure! My only concern is that they just gave Widow a pair of batons in AOU, so whatever they may come up with, it may feel like AOU Widow with a head replacement. That's just how I feel...

Agreed! And as a fellow female collector, too. :hi5:

I would probably be tempted by ALL of the female characters on the original list + Skye for sure and probably May from AOS - Mockingbird would be pass for me at this point, as would Sharon Carter.

I would buy a Frigga even though I didn't buy Odin. :lol

:hi5: I'd pass on Mockingbird too - for some reason I just can't seem to take to her character. :dunno

Thor 1 Sif
Thor 1 Party Sif
Thor 1 Jötunheim Sif
TDW Sif
TDW Prison Break Sif

:lol

Someone really really really wants a Sif!! :rotfl Hot Toys - please make Brainiac a Sif!! :lecture :lol

Someone really really really wants a Sif!! :rotfl

Well, I am in that same boat, too! Yeah, I think Sif is at the top of my list, too!

I am so glad that MCU has stayed away from the damsel in distress model for their female characters for the most part. (Unlike MJ from the Raimi Spidey trilogy) They are all bada$$ one way or another and that makes them strong and great!

I really hope she makes the jump into MCU in Infinity War and then get a figure! My only concern is that they just gave Widow a pair of batons in AOU, so whatever they may come up with, it may feel like AOU Widow with a head replacement. That's just how I feel...

yeah I was thinking something similar this morning. The only way I can see Mockingbird make it to the MCU is if Black Widow is gone since they both would fill the role of non-powered female superspy with escrima sticks at the side of Hawkeye. If someone were to do an Adrianne Palicki scupt, I'd get it and just put it on one of the Widow bodies

Well, I am in that same boat, too! Yeah, I think Sif is at the top of my list, too!

I am so glad that MCU has stayed away from the damsel in distress model for their female characters for the most part. (Unlike MJ from the Raimi Spidey trilogy) They are all bada$$ one way or another and that makes them strong and great!

Quite a few people seem to want a figure of her. Hopfully she gets a big important role in the next Thor film...then just maybe HT might finally make her :pray: :pray: .

And I agree, I too am glad they have avoided the whole 'damsel in distress' thing (so annoying when they do that! :lol ) - strong female characters ftw!!

Someone really really really wants a Sif!! :rotfl Hot Toys - please make Brainiac a Sif!! :lecture :lol
Thank you :hi5: :lol
And I agree, I too am glad they have avoided the whole 'damsel in distress' thing (so annoying when they do that! :lol ) - strong female characters ftw!!

:lecture Strong female characters are the best :rock :clap

Oh, let's not forget Captain Marvel! HT is required to make her since she is the title character and played by whoever she is...

She will come out in 2019, Just before the announce her fig from Infinity Wars part 2...she may end up like the TWS Widow when the AOU Widow was announced! Hahaha...

Thank you :hi5: :lol

:lecture Strong female characters are the best :rock :clap

:exactly: :goodpost: :hi5:

Oh, let's not forget Captain Marvel! HT is required to make her since she is the title character and played by whoever she is...

:exactly: That could be a nice figure. I am interested to see who they get to play her.

She will come out in 2019, Just before the announce her fig from Infinity Wars part 2...she may end up like the TWS Widow when the AOU Widow was announced! Hahaha...
Oh I can't wait for that movie :woo and yeah They will have to make her :lol
I hope they do a good job casting the role and we get a good likeness of whoever plays her
Carol rules :rock

No Jane Foster! Maria Hill is overdue, no Frigga, a rebooted Rogue is needed, ANY X men other than Wolverine !!!
Kate Mara and Agent Carter would be cool if HT got the body sculpts right ... and not making a Lady Sif is just plain stupid!
HT could do so much better!

Peggy Carter
Lady Sif

I don't really care which versions, I just want them made.

Pepper Pots, with a non-retarded / dead eye sculpt would be most welcome indeed! :lecture

Possibly the poor mans Black Widow: Mockingbird / Bobbi Morse

Non MCU, but meh :pfft: :monkey3
Arguably Marvel's sexiest female villain: Mystique (DOFP Jennifer Lawrence)

Pepper Pots, with a non-retarded / dead eye sculpt would be most welcome indeed! :lecture
Arguably Marvel's sexiest female villain: Mystique (DOFP Jennifer Lawrence)

I'd love a Pepper, she should have been made by now :thud:

and I very strongly disagree :lol but for some reason I'm drawing a blank on other contenders so you get a pass :rotfl

Nebula
Sharon Carter (if her role is expanded and if she possibly gets her comic book white suit)
Lady Sif (possibly for Thor 3)
Pepper Potts

Hopefully,
Angela (if she's in Guardians 3)
Enchantress (if she's in Thor 3)

A113 - Avengers.jpg

Back