1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make the most?

Bobbi morse. Don't forget she's quite tall so widow body proably no good

Agent carter in either uniform or 40s gear as per Poster for the mini.

Be tempted by sky but she's been over expose this season

This is sorely needed, as is the male body stock.....

The regular bodies just dont cut it anymore, although AOU Cap looks okay I'd still prefer a specifically designed body for each character so that the proportions and height is correct...... and the one thing I hate the most about the female bodies is the skinny arms, not all women have pencil arms and its really annoying, and the elbow joint is way off. Black Widow is a great example, so far none of the figures have been able to match ScarJo's body shape :ohbfrank:

and yes I know that would make the figures more expensive so zip it :lol

At least there is more than one type of male body- skinny, normal, muscular, and so on. Cap still looks different from Bruce Wayne or Spider Man. The one skinny (and busty) female body is really limiting (and I agree, annoying).

Maria Hill. She should be an easy one. I don't know why they haven't made her yet. Especially seeing as Hot Toys is just reusing facial sculpts now for Black Widow and a few other characters.

Maria Hill. She should be an easy one. I don't know why they haven't made her yet. Especially seeing as Hot Toys is just reusing facial sculpts now for Black Widow and a few other characters.

I think she should have been made with the first Avengers line, I mean Fury and Coulson but no Hill, WTH :gah:

BTW I love your signature:hi5:

Forgot about Blink, she's awesome

Honestly - I blinked and I missed her. :monkey3

There are a lot of great X-Men female characters in the comics/shows, but when it comes to the movies, not so much.

I can honestly say I would buy any of the MCU female characters listed + Darcy Lewis before I would buy even a Jean or a Storm from Singers X-Films.

Jury's out on the recasted/younger versions for me.

My most wanted of the MCU girls are Sif, Peggy and Skye. Then it would be Nebula, Maria, Jane, May, Frigga and Pepper.

Last edited:

I think she should have been made with the first Avengers line, I mean Fury and Coulson but no Hill, WTH :gah

When Maria was not announced with the rest of the cast in 2012, I was counting on her being a 2013 con exclusive. Well, that didn't happen and later in that year came the Howard interview that HT has no plans for making her...I was royally pissed...

2013 was a year of no female characters for HT, no Kei, no Faora and no Lady Sif...Come to think of it, no year is good for female characters at HT, isn't it?

Honestly - I blinked and I missed her. :monkey3

There are a lot of great X-Men female characters in the comics/shows, but when it comes to the movies, not so much.

I can honestly say I would buy any of the MCU female characters listed + Darcy Lewis before I would buy even a Jean or a Storm from Singers X-Films.

Jury's out on the recasted/younger versions for me.

My most wanted of the MCU girls are Sif, Peggy and Skye. Then it would be Nebula, Maria, Jane, May, Frigga and Pepper.

I think of the ones from Apocalypse, Jean Grey and Psylocke could be great looking figures.

When Maria was not announced with the rest of the cast in 2012, I was counting on her being a 2013 con exclusive. Well, that didn't happen and later in that year came the Howard interview that HT has no plans for making her...I was royally pissed...

2013 was a year of no female characters for HT, no Kei, no Faora and no Lady Sif...Come to think of it, no year is good for female characters at HT, isn't it?

Nope its not, and its starting to get really annoying. The female characters are just as important as the males and in some cases more important than other figures that were made, and yet they still pass on them :gah:

I seriously hope HT can give its female figures something other than that blank stare...

My first choice is still Lady Sif.
Second place is a dead heat between Nebula and Maria Hill...

I wish they would stop with the rooted hair for female characters.

I think rooted is the way forward, and adds an extra layer of realism, however at this time Hot Toys struggles (badly) with the short hair Females.
- Sculpted is the better in the short term while they get their act together behind the scenes.

For example: I think AoU Black Widow would have been 70% better with sculpted hair this time around.

For me it would be

• Sif
  • Maria Hill
  • Peggy Carter

And that is about it... if we included none movie characters but kept it MCU I would add Mockingbird and Skye from AoS but then I wouldn't say no to a handful of other characters especially an updated Coulson, Fitz possibly Hunter and some background SHIELD troops if creating a display, if not they would go well with adding a version of Barton and Widow for a SHIELD team.

I think if they do make a Maria Hill with her jumpsuit and ponytail, they should definitely skip the rooted hair...

As for Sif, again, no rooted hair for her Thor 1 look, but for her Thor 2 look, I guess rooted hair might work better?

Basically, any female charater with long hair would look odd with moulded hair, IMO...

I actually think the Blank Stare (TM) from HT might actually work for Sif as Jaimie Alexander has a bit of blank stare from time to time...IMHO...

I actually think the Blank Stare (TM) from HT might actually work for Sif as Jaimie Alexander has a bit of blank stare from time to time...IMHO...

Possibly, given the lady Sif Character. I still feel that the most 'redux' figures should start getting two sculpts as standard, one 'trade mark' blank / dead stare and one displaying emotion.

On female characters sculpted hair is always going to split opinions, but again for me Hot Toys struggle with rooted hair, more so when it's shorter to the point that it might as well have been sculpted as the realism is ultimately killed due to the overall finished look.

They will get it right sooner or later, in the interim we just unfortunately have to put up with so-so/tolerable rooted hair. :/

I think if they do make a Maria Hill with her jumpsuit and ponytail, they should definitely skip the rooted hair...
As for Sif, again, no rooted hair for her Thor 1 look, but for her Thor 2 look, I guess rooted hair might work better?
Basically, any female charater with long hair would look odd with moulded hair, IMO...

Agreed, Agreed, Agreed and Agreed
Although I'd say Jaime has more of a determined, 'Don't F with me', do I look like I'm joking kinda stare :lol

Although I'd say Jaime has more of a determined, 'Don't F with me', do I look like I'm joking kinda stare :lol

I was watching TDW last night and I cannot forget that look she gave Thor when she said: "All yours!" On the battlefield facing that giant rock monster...Ouch!

BTW I love your signature:hi5:

Thanks. Sideshow is making Supergirl. But I think I'll keep the signature as DC should have made her originally when Adam Hughes was working on the Cover Girls line. Also because of all the nonsense that happened preventing us from getting that statue.

I didn't know that. I guess he could change his mind.

It's crazy to me that with all the Iron Man stuff Hot Toys rolls out that they haven't done a Pepper yet. Granted she may not be the biggest seller but throw her and Tony in a two pack and I'm sure some would buy it. She's my main want that's not a hero or SHIELD member. I'd also take Maria Hill or Agent Carter, Gwen Stacy from the Webb films I'd buy as well because I like Emma Stone and liked Gwen in those films but she'll never happen.

Back