1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make the most?

Another con exclusive that I thought would be out already is the diecast Mark XLII with a in helmet Pepper HS. I know someone mod that but HT never came up with that...*sigh*

Howard, at one point mentioned that HT is coming up with a Pepper, but to this day...nothing...

Really got into AoS recently. Watched each season within 2-3 days smh. That said Skye would definitely be #1 but very closely followed by Maria Hill.

Skye and co, are all a bit meh. Granted this is merely wishlist stuff, but I'd never purchase a Skye figure, even though the character has got exponentially more interesting this season, she's still uber fringe, save Coulson all Agents of Shield tv characters basically are. :dunno

My only exception might be Bobbi Morse.

:hi5: I'd pass on Mockingbird too - for some reason I just can't seem to take to her character. :dunno

Me, either. She's Mockingbland to me. :dunno I feel like in AOS, she's just a less cool, more bland version of May. And I'll take May. :lol

Skye and co, are all a bit meh. Granted this is merely wishlist stuff, but I'd never purchase a Skye figure, even though the character has got exponentially more interesting this season, she's still uber fringe, save Coulson all Agents of Shield tv characters basically are. :dunno

I actually think an argument can be made for Skye being the main character/focus character on the show - or at the very least, she's neck and neck with Coulson on the show. Her journey, from normal hacker to SHIELD agent to Inhuman, has been central to the show from the beginning.

Would that be enough for her to be made? Probably not, since we have yet to see a Peggy Carter, who's the star character on her show and was a main in Captain America. But I wouldn't hesitant on getting Skye if she were ever made. Beyond her, and May, I wouldn't get anyone else from AOS, though.

I haven't checked if there's an interest thread for a Skye sculpt....

Last edited:

I actually think an argument can be made for Skye being the main character/focus character on the show - or at the very least, she's neck and neck with Coulson on the show. Her journey, from normal hacker to SHIELD agent to Inhuman, has been central to the show from the beginning.

Would that be enough for her to be made? Probably not, since we have yet to see a Peggy Carter, who's the star character on her show and was a main in Captain America. But I wouldn't hesitant on getting Skye if she were ever made. Beyond her, and May, I wouldn't get anyone else from AOS, though.

:goodpost:

Indeed, and yet she will never see the MCU and that's kind of my main point. Pepper and co have all seen the big screen (sort of why I mentioned Coulson too), where as pretty much all AOS, are forever (IMO) destined for the small screen.

Not to say that a Skye figure wouldn't sell, but it's not a character that I would drop money on.

Mockingbird is a cheap victorian knockoff of Black Widow, but I kind of have a soft spot for the actress :monkey3, which is why I mentioned i might be tempted, but other then that - AOS, while a half decent show and a good way to partially bridge MCU releases doesn't interest me as a Hot Toys line.

We demand regular AND battle damaged beth

E97oHOJ_zpsdaa64051.gif

Regular Beth's serving tray HAS to be die-cast also.

:lol
..Of course it's Hot Toys, so only the tray handles will be Die-cast :monkey3

I'd love to see HT make all the female figures (and also diversify their female body stock), but as far as MCU figures I'd buy, it's basically Maria Hill and Peggy, maybe Nebula. Probably Captain Marvel depending on the actress/costume.

I love the Fox characters more, but I'm pretty iffy about most of the female (and male) casting, so no automatic buys there. However, Blink from DoFP would be a very tempting figure. I loved the character in the comics, and her action sequences in DoFP were actually quite fun. If Kate Mara rocks it as Sue Storm, that's another figure I'd pick up. But barring a miracle licensing deal, neither of these two are getting made by HT, so it's all just wishful thinking.

Nebula!!! But that would never happen.

Nebula, Maria Hill in a SHIELD uniform and Peggy Carter are ones I would buy... Pepper would be a maybe depending on the likeness and outfit.

Lady Sif wouldn't be on my priority list, but if it looked good and wasn't to expensive, I would consider it.

I actually kinda want Dr. Cho, but only if she comes with the cradle. and Frigga would go great with Odin.

It has to be Nebula. You know she would look awesome next to Thanos and/or Ronan, if they ever make him :thud:

Me, either. She's Mockingbland to me. :dunno I feel like in AOS, she's just a less cool, more bland version of May. And I'll take May. :lol

I haven't checked if there's an interest thread for a Skye sculpt....

:lol "Mockingbland" - I agree with you there! :goodpost: :lol

Skye and May would be the only figs I'd want from AoS too :rock

I'd love to see HT make all the female figures (and also diversify their female body stock)...

Actually, I want ALL of them! We need more lady figures.

I would probably buy all HT female figures. If made, I would hope the figures would have appropriate proportions. HT often enormously exaggerates the chest area too much, i.e., Gamora.

The original wish list in my order:

1. Nebula
  2. Lady Sif
  3. Maria Hill
  4. Pepper Potts
  5. Peggy Carter
  6. Jane Foster

I'd love to see HT make all the female figures (and also diversify their female body stock)
This is sorely needed, as is the male body stock.....

The regular bodies just dont cut it anymore, although AOU Cap looks okay I'd still prefer a specifically designed body for each character so that the proportions and height is correct...... and the one thing I hate the most about the female bodies is the skinny arms, not all women have pencil arms and its really annoying, and the elbow joint is way off. Black Widow is a great example, so far none of the figures have been able to match ScarJo's body shape :ohbfrank:

and yes I know that would make the figures more expensive so zip it :lol

1. Pepper Potts (Rescue Armor)
2. Maria Hill
3. Helen Cho (Lab Coat)

Back