Which is the best Luke 1/6 to date?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
review_yavinluke_3.jpg

51c72d3ca2c81c8b4a6804b5f7fa07d9.jpg

Jedi Luke Skywalker with mechanical arm.

從我的iPad使用Tapatalk 發送

ANH luke is the one to have in ny opinion. The most iconic look for the character, great likeness, lots of different display options, and still pretty easy to find.

If I was restricting to just one version of each character (and I actually am at the moment), ANH versions are the ones I want on the shelf.

Sums it up perfectly.

Yeah, can't find a right lightsaber [emoji17][emoji17]

從我的iPad使用Tapatalk 發送

Yeah, this will definitely be giving the ANH a run for it's money... I think this one will be my favorite as I've always favored the ROTJ look. I was 5 when it came out, so I most clearly remember opening up a Jedi Luke.

I guess this means my custom (bashed from the Sideshow outfit, DX Bespin head) will end up being used as a Jabba's palace version.

Yeah, this will definitely be giving the ANH a run for it's money... I think this one will be my favorite as I've always favored the ROTJ look. I was 5 when it came out, so I most clearly remember opening up a Jedi Luke.

I guess this means my custom (bashed from the Sideshow outfit, DX Bespin head) will end up being used as a Jabba's palace version.

yeah I guess I will have to do the same with my custom version of luke.

It looks amazing, I think I like the looks equally.

Back