Which is the best Luke 1/6 to date?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. I don't think many people familiar with star wars wouldn't know who it's supposed to be (regarding the DX 7). To say it looks nothing like him is just silly. Who else could it possibly be, Danny Devito?

:rotfl

if you took off the hair piece and look at the sculpt you can see mark Hamill. I think it`s the hair piece that throws off his likeness that`s why a lot of people have a hard time seeing it.

My sentiments as well.

Likeness is better on the ANH figure though.

It's good enough, but it's the worst HT Luke/Hamill likeness (just going by TFA and RotJ and protos) in my opinion.

They are creamin in their pants about the ROTJ version......Bespin is a much better likeness..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bespin Luke looks a little too much like a caricature, so I've never been much of a fan of it, personally. Though the battle damaged head is better than the regular, so that one is a bit more serviceable, likeness wise, for me.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great overall package, one of Hot Toys best, I was just never that taken by the core likeness, unfortunately (wish I was). But to each their own.

And compared to what we used to have to endure, sculpts wise, these days we've got things pretty good overall. Mind you, we definitely pay for it, too, so... :lol

Back