Which HT Iron Man is the BEST: III - VI?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mk. IV

Circle Arc Reactor > Triangle

Classic Red & Gold

Streamlined not bulky, sleak, aerodynamic, still all the bells and whistles.

The VII is a mess, the silver is just slopped on and feels very crowded and forced. It's far too bulky looking, it's too much like War Machine which should be a very differant looking suit.

Thanks, Josh! :clap

The BD one is just so cool. But I do love the round RC and the little missiles on the gauntlet of the Mark IV. Such a tough choice between the two, that's why I just have to see what gives on Mark VII.

Just so I know when comparing these to the Mark VII, is there any difference between 4 and 6 in the wepons they have? Like, only 4 has the bizillion gauntlet missiles?

The VI has all the weapons of the IV plus more. It has munitions pods that come out of the shoulders and the wrist lasers.

The VII is a mess, the silver is just slopped on and feels very crowded and forced. It's far too bulky looking, it's too much like War Machine which should be a very differant looking suit.

I have to say, the VII does look bulky. Seems more combat ready in a way, but I agree I don't like the coloring as much.

Despite the triangle, I'm actually coming around to the VI.

The VI has all the weapons of the IV plus more. It has munitions pods that come out of the shoulders and the wrist lasers.

That's very good to know. Thank you.

One other thing -- of the 4 or 6, who has the better likeness of RDJ?

Both mark 4 and 6 have the same rdj sculpt basically,but if u want the full hs of rdj, go for mar 4, mark 6 rdj only shows his face within the helmet

for me its Iron Mark VI you can display Two style Natural look and Damage mode :yess:

Which Iron Man design is the best? MkIV

Which Hot Toys Iron Man is the best? MkVI (just beating Mk IV due to the fantastic BD options. Plus i like the pop out shoulder missiles)

Which Hot Toys in non-battle damaged look is best? MkIV

Which Iron Man design is the best? MkIV

Which Hot Toys Iron Man is the best? MkVI (just beating Mk IV due to the fantastic BD options. Plus i like the pop out shoulder missiles)

Which Hot Toys in non-battle damaged look is best? MkIV

:exactly::goodpost:

I wanted to wait for the Mark VII but I have a feeling that seeing as they haven't announced the offical spec and pics yet, we could be waiting a VERY long time. Anyway, here are some pics I found of the Mark VII - which kind of reminds me of the Mark III

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It should. The designer from the first IM movie who designed the MK III designed this one as well.

Just some comparison pics I whipped up. I don't know who to give credit to for the pics, found them on google.

Mk VI versus Mk IV versus Mk VI BD

MkIVvMkVIBD-3.jpg

Mk IV v. Mk VI BD

MkIVvMkVIBD-2.jpg

Mk VI clean v. Mk IV clean

MkIVvMkVI-1.jpg

Last edited:
I like IV & VI equally. If you want a figure to represent both Iron Man & The Avengers I guess VI as its featured in IM 2 & the Avengers.

Just some comparison pics I whipped up. I don't know who to give credit to for the pics, found them on google.

Mk VI versus Mk IV versus Mk VI BD

MkIVvMkVIBD-3.jpg

Mk IV v. Mk VI BD

MkIVvMkVIBD-2.jpg

Mk VI clean v. Mk IV clean

MkIVvMkVI-1.jpg

Mark 4 looks very shinny in those pics compared to both mark 6 clean and battle damaged looks,and i might steal that mark 4 pose :lol

Mark 3 BD vs Mark 4...

DSCN1020.jpg

as much as I like my Mark3, its no contest really! (and my mark 3 has neck mod and torso mod!) extra bonus is the mark 4 has the sweet Tony Stark head;

IMG_1700.jpg

between the mark 4 and the mark 6 is more down to personal preference, the basic sculpt is 90 percent the same, only visual differences are chest area and more gold / silver parts in the paint job. play value though, the mark 6 wins. Battle damage and helmet stark head are pretty awesome.

IMG_1959-1.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

or if you prefer something less representative of the classic suit, the Mark 5 is a pretty cool alternative;

IMG_2822.jpg

and fits the stark head;

IMG_2829.jpg

good luck choosing!

I only wanted one Ironman, and I chose the Mark IV. Love the suit, love the Tony Stark head.

well,really tough to choose,but i guess so far my favourite is mark IV.just love the red coloring ,overall design and the headsculpt.mark VI also is great,just a bit behind..

Excellent pics!

I'm still sort of torn between the two -- IV and VI -- I like each for different reasons. I'm leaning to the VI because of the BD option. I really love the chewed up metal on that one.

But both are way too expensive right now so I doubt I'll be getting either. Which sucks, yes.

Might get the VII, but I'm not certain I like the design or coloring as much as the other two. It will really depend on how they deck it out with weapons and/or battle damage.

I recon HT will reissue the MK III to go with Iron Monger. If they do & if the new MK II AU is anything to go by, that will be the best Iron Man suit. IMO any ;)

Back