Which HT Batman Floats Your Boat More?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i must say the original one has a more wholesome look. i like the DK torso, but not the waist down...

After I heard the Dark Knight cowl described as "Bible-Manish", I have to say, I pefer the BB costume. It seems more subdued and also somehow more modern. I guess, however, that we should reserve judgement until we see the flick. Aesthetically, though, it's BB.

Bible-Manish.

1400309743.jpg

Not sure I agree, but there it is.

EDIT: For those not in the know, Bibleman was portrayed by none other than TV's Willie Aames, of Eight Is Enough and Charles In Charge fame.

Last edited:
love both suits... hard to tell at the moment which one i like better. need to see the movie to see. LOVE hot toys' rendition of the new suit though. that's why i'm getting both. oh, and the joker, batpod and batmobile.

I'm getting the original costume and tumbler. Just to fit in with the whole black theme. can't afford to get TDK version now, cause I'm getting the Iron Man! The BB and TDK are awesome figures..so you can't go wrong with either one.

Back