Which HT Batman Floats Your Boat More?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Begins suit better.

:rock Tumbler + Orig Suit Bats = :banana

6TDK_Batmobile.jpg

While the Tumbler is an awesome piece, the only 1/6 scale Batmobile I would even THINK about spending that kind of money on, would be an accurate Anton Furst/Burtonmobile.

I dif the new armor... in pictures and in figure form. If I had to pick one it would DK but I'll pick up both.

The new one looks like he will be faster, sleeker, and better protected. He really looks like someone going to war.

I've been playing a lot of MGS4 and it even reminds me of Snake's Octo Camo.

For me it doesn't matter as long as it looks cool. I will be opting for the Tumbler and the TDK suit, even if they never actually are together on film. :lol

Which one do you guys think will be more expensive and harder to find later? I can only buy one right now and Im thinking of getting the DK suit from
Toys2. Then maybe later get the begins suit on ebay.

Which one do you guys think will be more expensive and harder to find later? I can only buy one right now and Im thinking of getting the DK suit from
Toys2. Then maybe later get the begins suit on ebay.
I'd say that's the best plan for you rad. Many people will already have the first BB Begins suit, so the DK suit will disappear first.

I have the first BB already, so I'm getting the DK figure and Pod.

Not getting the tumbler. Those that are will probably be a little disappointed if they're not getting the second BB Begins suit, because they wont have the throttle gripping hands. Good luck to those searching for parted out figures. I think there's going to be a huge demand for them. It probably wont matter much, it was just a thought.

Great points creech! :D I wonder if the new TDK Suit Batpod throttle hands will work with the Tumbler throttle? Something to think about...

Last edited:
I would have to say TDK too, I already have the Takara (still amazing) and now both the original BB and TDK coming.

Screw it, I have every damn thing coming! :D

BB Batman
TDK Batman
Joker
Tumbler
Batpod

.........................broke. :sick

Same here. And shipping is going to cost as much as about 3 hot toys figures in itself.

I prefer the look of the BB suit. Both figures look amazing though so I couldn't not get one of them.

I still love the Batman Begins design. I also think the new HT BB figures looks awesome, better than the Dark Knight version.

Outside of the HT figures themselves I lean towards the BB suit more than the DK suit. I'm still getting both HT though.

Back