Which Hot Toys Terminator Figures Do You Really Want To Get Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Terminator Figures Does Hot Toys Need to Do, ASAP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any T1 figures would be welcomed by me. But if we say only got one more, it would need to be Reese.
It really is an awesome movie. I suppose that an Endo and Reese would be all I need but like you said any would be welcome.

Well that's why Hot Toys won't make her, because they'll think that and they'll assume everyone else does too.

But yeah I'd absolutely buy her. I'd like to complete the main cast of T1 and T2.
Complete cast from both movies would look really cool on a shelf. And since I've bought every figure from the Terminator franchise I suppose I'd buy a Sarah as well. I'd just point and laugh every time I walked by the shelf.

It really is an awesome movie. I suppose that an Endo and Reese would be all I need but like you said any would be welcome.

Complete cast from both movies would look really cool on a shelf. And since I've bought every figure from the Terminator franchise I suppose I'd buy a Sarah as well. I'd just point and laugh every time I walked by the shelf.

I hope MMS238 is indication of more T1 love down the pipe.

NOTHING DEAD WILL GO

Whoever didn't vote Reese needs to be flogged.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Nobody wants this guy? :dunno

s7OplHT.png

Yes, but only after Gibbons.

This is going to sound a little weird, but I actually found that guy that worked with Dyson. He's name is Ennalls Berls and he retired from acting in the 90's and he now works on boats. I found his email on some website about boats, and we "talked" about Terminator 2. Nice guy, once he realized I wasn't a stalker.

Haha, I can see him being a bit freaked out, at first. :lol Anyone that works on boats has got to be pretty patient and humble, though, I'm guessing (just based off people I've talked to). It's cool he retired to something like that.

Haha, I can see him being a bit freaked out, at first. :lol Anyone that works on boats has got to be pretty patient and humble, though, I'm guessing (just based off people I've talked to). It's cool he retired to something like that.

He was like, how did you get my email? :lol I told him I thought he was Gary Oldman when I first saw the film. He said people used to say that to him all the time, but that he didn't see the resemblance.

He was like, how did you get my email? :lol I told him I thought he was Gary Oldman when I first saw the film. He said people used to say that to him all the time, but that he didn't see the resemblance.

When he asked how you got his e-mail, you should have told him, "Don't ask." :lol

miles_dyson_terminator_hand_terminator_2_judgment_day.jpg

If we get T1 Sarah, may as well make Matt and Ginger too.

mattandginger.jpg

I want this guy

images

who could forget his classic line:

Gibbons....gibbons... come on man...You can't leave the toilet seat up like that..

Come to think of it, his line is the thing that makes me even think of Gibbons at all so maybe he himself is more worthy as an action figure.

Back