Which Hot Toys Terminator Figures Do You Really Want To Get Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Terminator Figures Does Hot Toys Need to Do, ASAP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oooooooooohh beat ye by seconds!! :lol :lol :lol

too sllowwww

I couldn't find the "annoyed Uncle Bob" pic, so this'll have to do.

arnieglare.jpg

I hope HT doesn't waste it's time on Genysis. I think the film will bomb and have no interest in figures from this new cast, even old Arnie tbh. If I hate a film I'm not going to want figures to remind me of it lol

Funnily enough it makes a good visual for a ''Pffff, he couldn't find the right pic'' reaction! :D

Damn you, dev, damn you to hell! :cuss

igH3dF4STszz9.gif

I hope HT doesn't waste it's time on Genysis. I think the film will bomb and have no interest in figures from this new cast, even old Arnie tbh. If I hate a film I'm not going to want figures to remind me of it lol

It's pretty much guaranteed HT will do Genisys figures. :lol

Damn you, dev, damn you to hell! :cuss

igH3dF4STszz9.gif

It's pretty much guaranteed HT will do Genisys figures. :lol
But surely they won't make too many characters if the film bombs. Obviously Arnie is a given, but the others might not be made if it isn't a success. I doubt they'll make a Sarah Connor from this film.

They need an updated T-1000! The silver head with the BD T-800 was such a tease!!

If they ever do Reese I expect they'll make a big deal about it, since it was their very first MMS.

Don't worry they'll announce Hot Toys Michael Biehn - Kyle Reese 2.0 anytime soon, that will be "the" Terminator figure for next year and its gonna be damn EPIC !!!!

T'would be legendary. Though part of me wishes they'd announce a T1 Sarah Connor and blown-up Endoskeleton set first. If that were to happen you'd know Kyle Reese is probably in their plans whereas if they come straight out with Reese there's absolutely no guarantee of a Sarah Connor.

T'would be legendary. Though part of me wishes they'd announce a T1 Sarah Connor and blown-up Endoskeleton set first. If that were to happen you'd know Kyle Reese is probably in their plans whereas if they come straight out with Reese there's absolutely no guarantee of a Sarah Connor.

If that came with a machine press environment, it would be the most incredible set up.

I can see HT doing a two-pack of 84 and 29 Reese, or 84 Reese and Sarah. Look at Murphy, we never thought we'd see a cop version.

Back