Which Hot Toys Terminator Figures Do You Really Want To Get Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Terminator Figures Does Hot Toys Need to Do, ASAP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah - sure, Summer Glau's a cutie, but I don't want a dolly of her. :lol

Still waiting for HT to pull their finger out & get to Lynda Carter WW & Julie / Michelle CW. :gah:

Now we know dev's type! :lol

Summer Glau Terminator.jpg

The series was more respectful to Cameron's work than anything that came out after T2, heck even the Terminator is called Cameron. It's unfortunate that not many gave it a shot which lead to its' cancellation. A Cameron and Sarah from that is an instant buy for me, but that will never happen. :(

summer-glau-terminator-garbage-04.jpg

The series was more respectful to Cameron's work than anything that came out after T2, heck even the Terminator is called Cameron. It's unfortunate that not many gave it a shot which lead to its' cancellation. A Cameron and Sarah from that is an instant buy for me, but that will never happen. :(

summer-glau-terminator-garbage-04.jpg

:goodpost: :exactly:

Absolutely loved TSCC. Seeing pics of Cameron makes me regret not picking up the sculpt from Trevor a few years ago. A Cameron figure would sell like hotcakes if Hot Toys ever did her. A Lena Headey/Sarah Connor figure would be fantastic, too.

Yeah, the little bits of that show that I did see, were great.

I just watched T3 again, last night.. I guess if I wanted a Nick Stahl custom, I just have to wait for a Chimp sculpt to get released in 1/6 scale & then I'm half way there. :lol

That said - Arnold was still cool in it, all things considered. A busted up T-850 would be pretty cool.

Also, having thought about it a little more, I'd consider a T-1000 2.0.

I don't think I want anything from T5. I really only enjoy watching T1 and T2 and I don't expect to enjoy the latest enstallment either.

Most important figure for me for them to make is Kyle Reese. I would also like young John, but I don't see HT making a child figure for some reason.

Your avatar made me pull out Full Metal Jacket and watch it for the 400th time. I love how efed up the movie is and it ends with the troops singing the Mickey Mouse Club song. Epic!

Back