Which Hot Toys Civil War Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Civil War Figures Will You Be Adding to Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I may go a bit Marvel crazy with this film. Thinking of getting the following so far.

Ant-Man (undecided between the first and new release)
Black Panther
Captain America
Falcon
Hawkeye
Spider-Man

None would be double dips for me and all are characters I'd like represented in my collection.

Ant-Man and Falcon for me for sure. Except Ant-Man will be the original version.

Black Panther and Spidey are maybes. They'll be back around. I probably won't order until we get in-hand reviews.

Scarlet Witch might be worth it depending on her outfit.

I'll buy anyone who dies.

Black Panther, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, War Machine and Falcon.

After seeing Widow, I might add her to the list...maybe.

So far, all I have is both Caps on order. Very possible that I'll get CW Scarlet Witch. BP and Falcon are a maybe.

If there is a Tony Stark figure, I'll definitely get him. And if there is a Spidey, that one is also a maybe.

Right now.

Cap
BP
SW
Bucky
BW
CB.
Spidey

Probably after watching the movies...I'll pick up all of them. :lol

Cap BV only one on preorder so far.

I'm a sucker, I'll probably get most of them because they all look great.

Spiderman no doubt. Funny how he's the last of the bunch to get announced.

Have both Caps on preorder and I like the xlvi IM suit. Never seen a 1/6 IM figure be that spot on.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Right now.

Cap
BP
SW
Bucky
BW
CB.
Spidey

Probably after watching the movies...I'll pick up all of them. :lol

This is why I mentioned in the other thread that the answer to the question posed as the title of the thread is basically "TBD" at the moment. :lol

Alright so far, I'm getting:

Cap
Bucky
Sam
Wanda
Clint

T'Challa
Natasha
and Crossbones

****ing 8 figures. This line has the chance to kill me. XD

I'll wait to see how Spidey turns out though.

Zero.

At the rate these are getting pumped out, there's no point in buying any since there will be better ones in a year or two.

for me, it's not a matter of who am I getting, but rather how many can I afford. If money and space weren't a factor, I'd get them all.

At this point none. I don’t really need multiple versions of the same character. Depending on the movie I may pick up Crossbones. I wasn't thrilled with the Black Panther figure but if the price is right down the road I may consider it but that would be it.

Im usually a completist with Avengers movies and pick up a few from the individual hero movies so Im thinking IM, WM, Widow, Spiderman and Black Panther from IM side and Cap, Bucky, Falcon, Hawkeye from Caps side but that is a lot so I may taper it down some because of Infinity War.

Mainly getting Iron Man and Cap. I might get Crossbones to add him to my growing collection of villains if he ends up being decent in the film.

I want Spidey too, but I'm just wondering if he'll get more accessories come the time they make him for his own solo film. So I'm a little torn in that regard.

Back