Which Hot Toys Civil War Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Civil War Figures Will You Be Adding to Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Til the end of the line :hi5:

nSUhOaG.gif

Scarlet Witch (My 3rd :monkey3)
Black Widow (My 3rd :monkey3)

Vision - IF they do an alternate version with him in human clothes and a 'paprika' condiment extra :lol

Loved Black Panther in the movie, but won't be buying the figure. If Sideshow do a statue, I would be a lot more tempted with that then a figure. No one else interests me.

So I just saw on the box for the Movie Promo Captain America Civil War box they have a large picture of Sharon next to him. Does anyone else hope this is a sign from Hot Toys the she might be getting a figure? s-l1600.jpg

Does anyone else hope this is a sign from Hot Toys the she might be getting a figure? View attachment 267671

I don't know how much of a "sign" it is as if they could be hinting of it, but a Sharon Carter figure would be cool. I'm just not sure there is a great chance it will happen. Her role wasn't as large in the film as I had hoped, and I'm not sure HT will be convinced there is a big market for her. But I hope I am wrong for all those who would love to have a Sharon Carter figure.

it's weird they've included her in so many promo materials and merchandise when she was barely in the film and didn't even wear the outfit she was promoted in :lol

Back