Which Hot Toys Civil War Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Civil War Figures Will You Be Adding to Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd say the essentials for this film are Cap, Bucky, Iron Man and Falcon. The BV shield is pretty essential as well.

After that I would say Black Panther was very involved as well, but it is a shame there is no unmasked headsculpt because he does take it off on several occasions.

The only characters I've definitely crossed off my list are Sharon and Crossbones, I don't really care enough about them to add them to my shelf.

If the Vision figure improves on the AoU one, I might just get this one instead, otherwise I don't really need two of him in my collection, the costume change is not enough for me.

I enjoyed all the characters at the airport though...especially antman and Spidey, so I will probably get most of them at some stage.

This line is definitely going to do a number on the wallet. I held off on AoU figures for the most part in anticipation for this movie and now I can not see myself getting at least 6 figures from this movie (2 already being preordered). Being a Captain America fan its really the definitive movie for me, so I want to be able to get as many figures from it as possible and I'll be able to make that decision once I have seen it

After the movie I just said **** it all of them :rotfl

That's what I did with BvS also. :lol

Before seeing film: "I think Superman and the regular Batman will be sufficient enough to represent this film, being that it's titled "Batman v. Superman". That's all you really need."

Figures on PO after seeing film: Superman, Regular Batman, Armored Batman, Wonder Woman.

:slap

My list after seeing the movie...

Definitely

• Cap (both normal and battling)
• Scarlet Witch

Strongly Considering

• Iron Man MKXLVI

Possibly

• Spider-man
• Black Panther (need to see production piece first)

Would love to make Rogers vs Stark diorama but hate Cap's costume (was hopin' for something new and classy) and, while I love Mark 46's design, die cast iron men are way too pricey. Sadly, looks like I'll have to skip everything.

Im getting these definitely:
Black Widow
Black Panther
Scarlet Witch

Maybe:
Iron Man Mark 46

Really if I had more money and space I would get all of them. Movie was that good.

At the moment I can't buy any of these figures. If I could I would get:

Captain America
Falcon
Ant-Man
Scarlet Witch
Black Panther
Iron Man Mark 46
Spider-Man

Saw the film last night...

Already pre-ordered Winter Soldier and Black Panther (who I thought was fantastic in the film) :yess:

Now I have decided I also want to get Iron Man, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch and (if made) Spiderman :gah:

May also possibly pick up Black Widow - although am still undecided on her atm.

I would love to get all these figures but for now im only getting mark 46.

Pre-ordered Mk46 only and hoping to only keep it to him. Hopefully that rounds out my small IM collection.

My second choice would be WM3 but I already have WM2.

Back