Which Hot Toys Civil War Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Civil War Figures Will You Be Adding to Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll more than likely want the new Hawkeye even though I also have the AoU version. I missed out on AoU cap, so will probably pick him up here. Not sure what else. Will have to wait for the movie to see if there are any that make good impressions. Haven't good Vision yet and I really liked him in AoU, but for some reason just can't pull the trigger on him. Think I might throw more money at the next Thor film as I still need Thor and would like Sif and a good-looking Loki as well. Still can't decide which IM to get either, but not keen on Mark 46.

Falcon, definitely Falcon. He looks awesome!

Spidey maybe, if he somehow improves on the ASM 2 version (no easy task). If Baron Zemo looked anything like his comic counterpart, I would also consider that, but he'll probably just be a guy wearing a suit.

Panther and War Machine are the only two must haves for me, but i'll probably get Falcon, Bucky, and Crossbones too... And ant-man if he has a new look, i'm waiting to see before I order the other one.

Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Falcon and Spider-man. Not sure who else yet though I may be tempted to get another Ironman

Not feeling much so far. Don't need Cap, Falcon, Widow, Vision, Hawk- happy with previous versions. Don't like Mk46, I dig WM3 but I think the price will be on the moon. Haven't chosen an Ant Man yet but I want one of them. New characters like Black Panther will depend on the film and the figure quality. Although this is coming hot on the heels of AoU, its going to be a big wait till Infinity War and we see a lineup like this again, that's both good (for the wallet) and bad (for my patience). Time to play the waiting game :lol

After seeing pics, I have changed my mind completely :lol

I want to get...

Power Pose Mark 46
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Falcon
Scarlet Witch

Better get those wallets ready. :lol

forum.php

Spiderman
IM
WM
BW
BP
CA
WS
HE
Ill try to assess which one's may sell out and buy those first but most ill pick up as they get cheaper down the road.

I will need Falcon, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch and Spider-Man. And yup Falcon is pre-ordered already. Just waiting on the Black Panther(Which as a side note when I showed my wife she said get him).After those releases I will have the first Avengers, New Avengers and both sides of the Civil War. Anybody else and I will decide after the movie and when I see the toys.

Back