Which Hot Toys Civil War Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Civil War Figures Will You Be Adding to Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I already have AOU cap, and the difference in the suit is minimal for me to upgrade.
I also am extremely satisfied with my diecast Mark 43.
From what I've seen in trailer, I prefer my winter soldier Bucky to his civil war suit.

Oddly enough, the only character I may purchase is Sharon carter. :lol
It's just funny that she may be my only purchase out of all that list which is basically almost like avengers 2.5.

I'm trying to stick with only three, so I picked Cap, Black Panther, and Falcon. Widow, if she has a great sculpt, is another possibility. I'll know better once the figures are revealed. :panic:

I'm also weak, so I'll probably add more. :slap :rotfl

If Panther gets a Bosseman headsculpt too, I'll do him. I'm also interested in Falcon cause I skipped Winter Soldier version and I like having him a bit more colorful. I think scarlet witch but i'm already getting aou one so not sure I need two. Sharon is possible if I like the look of the figure. Ant-man is also possible as I do want an Ant-man and haven't preordered the one from his solo flick. I'm pretty sure we won't get a Vision here. I have 3 caps already so a 4th would be stretching it. I'd like a Bucky but I think I would've preferred the one from the last movie.

I'm buying everything except BW, SW, Vision, Antman, WS, HE, CA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will definitely buy Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Sharon Carter (if they make her :pray: ). I will also get Black Widow and Scarlet Witch. Don't know about Falcon and Ant-Man.

I want BD versions of Iron Man and Cap. I don't know whether I would bother to pick up normal versions of the characters because I'm happy with those figures.

I would like a Falcon and Bucky because I skipped their previous versions. Black Panther and Spider-Man if they turn out to be good looking figures.

Not interested in WM, Ant-Man or Vision. Will unlikely pick up Sharon either, I think it will be a rather boring looking figure.

May pick up BW if the hair turns out well, same with SW and Hawkeye is a big maybe right now. I reckon they'll just reuse the AoU sculpt for him.

I'll most likely get Falcon, WM, Crossbones and Black Panther. Zemo and BW if I like the way they look. I will never get Hawkeye and will probably never get Scarlet Witch. I missed out on TWS Bucky and I don't like what I see so far about his new look. I'll probably wait for a future movie with a new uniform for him.

Captain America - Same suit from AoU, easy pass
Iron Man - Already have Mark 43, easy pass
Spider-Man - Will wait to see costume, but I like my ASM2 figure, so might be a pass.
Black Panther - Depends on what the figure looks like.
War-Machine - Whatever WM figure is cheapest to buy when I get one :lol
Black Widow - Easy pass
Hawkeye - Easy pass
Baron Zemo - Easy pass
Crossbones - Easy pass
Ant-Man - Will eventually be getting the Ant-Man figure already up for PO, so CW version is easy pass
Sharon Carter - Easy pass
Winter Soldier - Depends on what the figure looks like, between this or TWS
Falcon - Depends on what the figure looks like, between this or TWS
Vision - Getting AoU version, easy pass
Scarlet Witch - Depends on final figure and how it looks

At the most I will be getting 6 if the figures are really amazing.

I'm more excited about Panther then anything. Can't wait to see how this come out. :panic:

Black Panther is a definite closely followed by Spider-Man, but SM will depend greatly on his look in the film. AoU Cap is my definitive version and will not get another. There are so many Iron Man armors to pick from I wouldn't even consider a new one unless it was absolutely amazing. The new suit is cool but not enough to justify another IM armor purchase, especially with these increasing prices. I have yet to buy a Hawkeye or Black Widow because there hasn't been one I've especially liked. Like Cap, I am only going to buy one of each so it must meet my standards. As for the others, it would depend greatly on their role in the film and how they look.

I definitely want Black Panther and Sharon Carter, possibly Zemo too - but will have to see how that one turns out.

Gonna try and not "repeat buy" too many characters with this line (she says...again!!) , but I'll probably also pick up Winter Soldier and Cap because I really like those two characters. :)

Black Panther, Mark 46 and War Machine. Not a fan of having multiple figures of the same character. So I'm not keen on picking up Hawkeye, Scarlet, etc when they're going to be popping up in future MCU movies. Cap is also pretty much the exact same as AoU besides a minor change or two so I'll be sticking with the AoU version.

Back