Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depending on how the movie plays out and if Baron Von Strucker has a secondary or minor villain role, I would interested in getting Von Strucker with Loki's Scepter if they decided to go with that. He does have involvement with the Twins and is against the Avengers in the movie, so here's hoping for a Baron Von Strucker figure!

Definitely ULTRON!!... Can't wait for 2015... Ultron deserve his own shelf.. Haha

Not certain I can pony up for a HulkBuster, but I love building these superheroes teams with HT figures.

I'll be buying at least one version of ultron, maybe two. Will pick up Hawkeye this time around. I'm good with my TDW Thor and avengers BW, IM, and golden age cap.

The only "must haves" for me right now are The Mark XLIII, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. I will probably wait until I see the film and/or HT prototypes before I decide on whether or not to get an Ultron (leaning towards the Frankenstein-ed first version) or Vision. I think I'm just going to go with TDW Thor and wait for Cap 3 to get Hawkeye. Other than maybe picking up the odd part I want here and there, nothing else is all that interesting to me as I personally think the design work on this film is horrible.
The Mark XLIII is my most wanted AoU figure, and I'm really hoping it doesn't end up as a stupid movie promo that I wont be able to get because I live in Canada. If HT end up doing that, then I might skip this line entirely.

Ultron is top priority. Then Hawkeye and Fury since I missed those two previously. Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver if I like the characters. And we'll see if I like Black Widow, Cap and Hulk better than the versions I already have. Oh my god, this movie is gonna cost me a fortune!

Ultron is top priority. Then Hawkeye and Fury since I missed those two previously. Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver if I like the characters. And we'll see if I like Black Widow, Cap and Hulk better than the versions I already have. Oh my god, this movie is gonna cost me a fortune!

tumblr_m0631h8uaa1ro91bjo1_500.gif

Back