Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed, I'm still waiting on my IM3 MK42...

I just hope HT actually makes both the final form Ultron and the drone, if the drone doesn't see a release I will literally cry myself to sleep. It's gonna be a big line and I just hope the drone isn't one of the figures they decide to leave out cause it's the perfect realistic Ultron imo. Still hoping for a GOTG Ronan figure, if he doesn't get made I don't have high hopes for all the Ultron forms being made.

Based on how many Iron Man suits HT's pumps out I think it's safer to say that multiple Ultron figures are more likely to be made than Ronan.

If I were to get one, it would just be Iron Man, don't have an Iron Man yet.. It's becoming to expensive to even think about getting a line of figures from a flick like this. Plus, the fatigue. We've had like what, 10 different waves of HT marvel now?

Honestly probably just an Iron Man, Captain America, and an Ultron. Maybe a Scarlett Witch if the character is cool enough. Ive spent way too much on these things and have to start scaling back. No more being a completest for variants of stuff I already have.

Based on how many Iron Man suits HT's pumps out I think it's safer to say that multiple Ultron figures are more likely to be made than Ronan.

Yeah... it's natural to assume that Ultron could very well turn out to be an extension of HT's love for IM, since you know, he's a humanoid mech who's even made by Stark in the MCU. :lol

Speaking of people talking with their money, I'll admit it'd be kinda moronic for me to skip on Ultron, since he was the very reason I started collecting HT figures. :impatient:

Wait waht? Ultron is actually a popular villain?

I wouldn't say "popular" but he's definitely a cult favorite for some. You ought to realize that Ultron is often recognized as one of the Avengers' most notorious villains alongside Kang and Loki (not counting Thanos since I'd argue that he's more Marvel Universe-tier).

Personally, I was never into Avengers as I was more of an X-Men and Spidey fan. Even then, I'll admit that Ultron was the only thing that really made me care for any of the Avengers-lore, due to the pulpy sci-fi vibe of the character. He essentially became my favorite Marvel character where I ended up following his various appearances as opposed to solely sticking with Avengers comics (since, he kinda bounced around in other titles such as Annihilation and even Runaways). When I got into 1/6 collecting, I always thought about customizing an IM figure to make my own Ultron. It was only when AOU was announced that I finally had hope of getting a figure of the bot without the hassle of cutomizing.

So let's just say that this has been a long-time coming for some of us here. :yess:

Planning to get All of the main members except Black window unless by some miracle HT finally smarten up and give her sculpted hair, then I'll happily get her too. :lecture

with Scarlett Witch and Black Widow Hot Toys will have filled their quota for female figures up to 2018, so I wouldn't bet on a Hill figure :(
They have to make Hill. She has made quite a few appearances in the MCU until now, as well as vital roles.

Wait waht? Ultron is actually a popular villain?

I wouldn't say "popular" but he's definitely a cult favorite for some. You ought to realize that Ultron is often recognized as one of the Avengers' most notorious villains alongside Kang and Loki (not counting Thanos since I'd argue that he's more Marvel Universe-tier).

Personally, I was never into Avengers as I was more of an X-Men and Spidey fan. Even then, I'll admit that Ultron was the only thing that really made me care for any of the Avengers-lore, due to the pulpy sci-fi vibe of the character. He essentially became my favorite Marvel character where I ended up following his various appearances as opposed to solely sticking with Avengers comics (since, he kinda bounced around in other titles such as Annihilation and even Runaways). When I got into 1/6 collecting, I always thought about customizing an IM figure to make my own Ultron. It was only when AOU was announced that I finally had hope of getting a figure of the bot without the hassle of cutomizing.

So let's just say that this has been a long-time coming for some of us here. :yess:

Ultron is a much better villain than Loki. First of all Loki can be taken down by Thor himself, heck the Hulk threw him around like a ragdoll. In fact I think Iron Man can take him. Also Loki can be reasoned with, he fought with Thor in TDW. It was the Chitauris, but even then it was their infinite numbers. At least Ultron can't be taken down by one person.

It's nice to see Captain America as the popular character like he should be, the leader.

Ultron is a much better villain than Loki. First of all Loki can be taken down by Thor himself, heck the Hulk threw him around like a ragdoll. In fact I think Iron Man can take him. Also Loki can be reasoned with, he fought with Thor in TDW. It was the Chitauris, but even then it was their infinite numbers. At least Ultron can't be taken down by one person.
While I wouldn't say "better" villain, Ultron is definitely a far more powerful one than Loki, thus making him a more effective villain against the Avengers. Besides, Loki is often treated as the Avengers "starter" villain than an actual full-blown one like Kang and Ultron (though even Ultron is still more powerful than Kang tbh).

Loki is more like a fire-starter than the fire itself, he loves manipulating people and he often doesn't try to get his hands dirty by avoiding direct confrontations. It really shows even in the first Avengers film, where the Hulk did most of the damage FOR him. Heck, he was bested by Thor in their second bout the same as in the first Thor film (where he even had Odin's spear), and it was only with the Chitauri's help that Loki was able to prolong his inevitable defeat.

Ultron though? He's a mastermind AND a powerhouse. He's a literal army-builder and mass-manipulator of technology, all while upgrading his own body to match against the heroes. And even when shiz hits the fan, Ultron is more than likely to jump head-on in the front lines because he's just that damn confident about himself.

What about Thanos or Green Goblin

I consider Norman Osborn more of a Marvel Universe baddie, Jesus Christ, what he did in Secret Invasion - Siege is pretty damn intense. and yeah, Thanos as well. In my personal opinion, I think Norman is the most evil Marvel villain, more than Thanos.

I wouldn't think of Goblin as real threat. Spider-Man beat him by himself. Thanos on the other hand can kill, much more powerful, and is an intergalactic enemy. One person can't defeat him.

Back