Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really don't know if I'll be in a position to buy any when the time comes.

But Captain America, Thor, Iron Man and HulkBuster will no doubt all be strong temptations. I have the Avengers Hulk already although I have a feeling the Hulkbuster will be made in scale with a new smaller Hulk.

From highest to lowest priority:
- Final form
- Second form (based on the Ultron drones)
- First form (or at least, the BD "puppet" IM ver.)
- Ultron drones (x2)

If my budget allows, I'll try to get everything (or as much of it as I can anyway). If not, then I'll stick with the final form since it already encapsulates various elements of what I love about Ultron's comic designs (plus I love the artistic liberties they took with re-designing him).

HT's will probably make all of them. :D

Meh, voting in a poll is free. Plunking down the NRD? We'll see who puts their money where their mouth is. ;)
I would think that would work against Cap. If one already has Cap from a previous movie, I think it's likely a lot of people voting for him now will reckon their existing Cap is good enough, when it comes time to start slapping NRDs down on the sure to be insanely expensive Hulkbuster and multiple iterations of Ultron.

Thor might be a goose egg, but if they make him, he'll be my goose egg! :rotfl

I'll pretty much buy every figure in the line. Ultron is obviously the priority, but I'll end up getting whatever they give us.

I would love to get several of the figures, but I'm sure the price will keep what I get fairly limited. Ultron is top of the list followed by Hulk, since I don't have him yet. If I had more funds I would probably also get Cap and Thor to update the original versions of each I have as well as possibly the twins. Hulkbuster would be awesome, but I'm sure he'll be up there in price.

From highest to lowest want.

1. Hulk. Although I probably will buy the original Avengers one before this one is released. I can not wait that long, but if I do wait, this is my first buy. If not, easy pass.
2. Nick Fury. Missed out on the first release, a must for my avengers collection.
3. Hawkeye. Same reason as Nick Fury
4. Ultron and some drones. Will be posed on the villain shelf.
5. Captain America. Really like the costume. This will be my third figure of his. Hopefully it includes the broken shield.
6. Hulkbuster will come down to price.

I plan on buying Thor, Black Widow, Iron Man Diecast Mark 42 figures during Spooktacular so I will not need the AoU versions. As for the rest, I really have no interest in them.

Yeah, it sucks that with a line such as this one, PO's for figures can be months after the films release.

Agreed, I'm still waiting on my IM3 MK42...

I just hope HT actually makes both the final form Ultron and the drone, if the drone doesn't see a release I will literally cry myself to sleep. It's gonna be a big line and I just hope the drone isn't one of the figures they decide to leave out cause it's the perfect realistic Ultron imo. Still hoping for a GOTG Ronan figure, if he doesn't get made I don't have high hopes for all the Ultron forms being made.

Damn I didn't even see Hawkeye on the list. I guess mine is actually:

Cap
Vision
Ultron
Hawkeye
HB Iron Man (maybe)

Back