Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hulkbuster would be cool to have but I dunno. It'll probably too expensive for me and its going to be huge. I'll probably just go with the Mark XLIII.

I'm probably in for almost the whole set. I don't see Sideshow making anywhere near the full line up. I just hope Hot Toys makes a Maria Hill sometime soon. She might be a smaller character but she's in just about all the Marvel movies and showed up on the SHIELD TV show.

I'll end up getting them all so no need to kid myself. Once you start down this road it will pretty much control your collecting destiny for all time.

I'm probably in for almost the whole set. I don't see Sideshow making anywhere near the full line up. I just hope Hot Toys makes a Maria Hill sometime soon. She might be a smaller character but she's in just about all the Marvel movies and showed up on the SHIELD TV show.

I want a Maria Hill too since she's one of my favorite SHIELD Agents, but she's only been in 2-3 if (you count AOU), of the 10 movies. XD So, no, not just about.

Definitely Hawkeye and Nick Fury, maybe Ultron, depending if he turns out to be as awesome in the movie as he was in the trailer (I thought Kingsley was going to be a badass Mandarin after watching IM3).

Last edited:
Final Form Ultron, Widow.

Maybe Thor.

Going to wait for the last Avengers movie to complete a team... I don't want 4+ Avengers teams...
You'll probably waiting a long time for the last Avengers film.

I want a Maria Hill too since she's one of my favorite SHIELD Agents, but she's only been in 2-3 if (you count AOU), of the 10 movies. XD So, no, not just about.
Yes Maria Hill is overdue. She has had the same amount of exposure, maybe almost more than Coulson and he has a figure.

Yes Maria Hill is overdue. She has had the same amount of exposure, maybe almost more than Coulson and he has a figure.

If only. :drool

cobie.jpg

Definitely Hulk (skipped Avengers 1 version) and Cap. Iron Man is a maybe depending on if I like the look of the armor or not. I'm sure he'll have more than 1 in the movie.

Back