Which eFX piece to choose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFX Tie Fighter or Vader Helmet

• Efx Tie Fighter

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Efx Vader Helmet

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been pondering this for two days now and have come to the conclusion that if I had to choose one I would keep the helmet. Vader is the most recognizable character from SW and his helmet should allow for an exquisite display of the most fearsome character of pop culture. :lecture

there will be many many vader helmets..there will only be 1 studio scale tie-fighter done to such quality.

if you cant decide and like them equally, get the tie fighter. But if you feel strongly towards one or the other (some people only collect props) then obviously get what you like.

there will be many many vader helmets..there will only be 1 studio scale tie-fighter done to such quality.

if you cant decide and like them equally, get the tie fighter. But if you feel strongly towards one or the other (some people only collect props) then obviously get what you like.

I can't remember but didn't efx pull the Vader helmet from the actual molds? If this is the case we may never find another Vader helmet to be so accurate even for an idealized version.

I can't remember but didn't efx pull the Vader helmet from the actual molds? If this is the case we may never find another Vader helmet to be so accurate even for an idealized version.

There are the fan made ones already, also pulled from Rick Baker molds. Even more detailed than the eFX version.

There are the fan made ones already, also pulled from Rick Baker molds. Even more detailed than the eFX version.

I did not know that. You're just a fountain of good knowledge when it comes to buckets. :1-1:

I have 3 options for breakfast this morning: Cereal, eggs, or pancakes. What should I choose?

eggs = cholesterol
pancakes + cereal = bad sugar

1 cup of pure almond original soymilk + 1 bag of irish oatmeal(rolled oats) with a pinch of organic raw cocoa powder and a spoon of black sesame = breakfast of champions.

yes i am bored.

I have 3 options for breakfast this morning: Cereal, eggs, or pancakes. What should I choose?
How about a poll to determine if you should post stupid/sarcastic responses in a thread when you obviously dislike the premise (I vote 'no' :p)? I'm sure none of our answers mean very much to the OP, just something for consideration and a way to pass the time. I get it, though, you don't like polls...

There are 3 Vader Legends for sale on RPF and Rebelscum with prices ranging from $1500 to $2300 and none sold for weeks.

How about a poll to determine if you should post stupid/sarcastic responses in a thread when you obviously dislike the premise (I vote 'no' :p)? I'm sure none of our answers mean very much to the OP, just something for consideration and a way to pass the time. I get it, though, you don't like polls...

Oh I like polls fine, but if you can't make up your own mind then it's not time to give either up!

I think this forum is also to help others and people here were giving some points in letting member muzzer know their opinion.

Back