Where's Aragorn??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rohandove said:
Have people had luck with the Excl wait list for figures? I am thinking of getting on Aragorns, but it's probably too late?

I ordered Boromir, but really didn't know about Aragorn until the Anakin Skywalker figure had been announced. That's when I found Sideshow...

I got on in January and just had it converted. There's always hope but I seriously doubt you'd be able to get one off the waitlist this late. The 12" lines are a different animal than the PF's. I've had all my PF waitlists converted so far, except Lurtz :monkey2 . But he hasn't started shipping yet and I'm still hopefull to get his exclusive.

I'm on the waitlist but my hopes are low.

i'll have one version either way.

I guess he's not on the boat yet as there's no 30 day notice in the news letter.

It would be appreciated if someone at SSC could come forward and tell us what's really going on and put these rumours to bed. If it is indeed faulty paint apps, then good on SSC for fixing this instead of dumping them on an unsupecting public. But if this isn't the cause for the delay then what? Come on SSC let us in on the problem so that we can end this somewhat pointless and frustrating discussion.

Still haven't ordered aragorn. At first glance, i didn't think the likeness was that great. I still know some sites that are pre-ordering him, but I don't know if I want him, he's a little more than the star wars 12".....should I get him?

I succumbed and decided to get aragorn. I can get him pretty chief of a retailer (cause he's sold out at ss.com) Question, I still have a $100 gift card from sdcc and I wanted to get legolas. If he one of the items you can get from the giftcard, or no ?

congerking said:
wait, so once he comes out and starts shipping I can get him with the gift card?

not necessarily. The item has to be old, unless he becomes one of the item on the list.

TOE said:
not necessarily. The item has to be old, unless he becomes one of the item on the list.

that kinda really sucks...tricky sideshow. giving gift cards for items that I don't want. :emperor :emperor

Hardcase01 said:
Does anybody else have info on why Aragorn was delayed? Anyone?

Something to do with Saruman at Orthanc.....wait, that was Gandalf in the film....:lol :eek: :rolleyes:

I'd imagine Aragorn was delayed because they were trying to get it as perfect as possible and still meet a deadline.

I think we'll see something interesting regarding him in a week or so.:cool:

Back