Where's Aragorn??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i put myself on the waitlist for the excl. last week. i know it's a snowball's chance in hell of converting though. i'll settle the the regular version. this line's clothing/accessories look amazing!

E-mail recieved!!! First Angel is about to be shipped and now Aragon is on his way (in 15 days)! Yippi! I've had items on pre-order since Jan. and I'm finally getting some stuff! :chew

Question: Decided to get Aragorn....should I get on the waiting list for the exclusive or should I get the regular Aragorn from a dealer like alterego ?

I hope this guy hand-delivers mine! :google
untitledwm7.jpg

carbo-fation said:
Get on the waitlist conger!! The exclusives for this one are a must!

well, cause the thing is, a lot of the retailers are getting the figure and I can pre-order, which i'm guaranteed a figure. the exclusive waitlist i'm not guaranteed. so you see my prediciment? order regular guaranteed or wait-list exclusive not guaranteed.

Got my notice for the Exclusive also. Now, it's time to *finally* decide if I am going to keep it or not.

:cool:

With Aragorn and Lurtz on the way, and a hint at the next LotR announcement coming tomorow night...maybe things are gonna heat up a little for us LotR collectors.

:chew

congerking said:
just got on the waitlist for the exclusive, keep your fingers crossed......

Contact Adam with Dark Shadow. He's been getting the SW exclusives and he may be getting these as well. And he's got better prices than any exclusives I've see on eBay.

congerking said:
well, cause the thing is, a lot of the retailers are getting the figure and I can pre-order, which i'm guaranteed a figure. the exclusive waitlist i'm not guaranteed. so you see my prediciment? order regular guaranteed or wait-list exclusive not guaranteed.

:lol I see the problem! But keep in mind that you can always get the regular edition any time on ebay, even at the retailers.

carbo-fation said:
:lol I see the problem! But keep in mind that you can always get the regular edition any time on ebay, even at the retailers.

threw caution to the wind and wait-listed the exclusive. in about a month if no go, i'll get the regular from a retailer.

Back