Where's Aragorn??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's floating unconscious down a river. Be patient. Soon a horse will wake him up by licking him in the face.

Oh come one i read the newsletter and i read :

LOTR: Aragorn as Strider 12-inch figure - #9206 & Ex. #92061 Now Mid Oct 2006 -_- im getting mad i want Aragorn :monkey4

The Dwimmerlaik said:

LOTR: Aragorn as Strider 12-inch figure - #9206 & Ex. #92061 Now Mid Oct 2006 -_- im getting mad i want Aragorn :monkey4

You aren't the only one man! I'm pretty pissed off too!@ :emperor

Aaarrrgh!!!! I can't believe that, as I type this, I already have 6-STAR WARS 1/6 figures, a 7th (Obi-Wan) on the way, and an 8th (Qui-Gonn) due in 30 days, but not a single LOTR figure yet! As much as I like SW , my main interest is LOTR, so it's a bit frustrating! And we've only had 3 LOTR figures even announced to this point, but SW already has around a dozen (still have Darth Maul, Bib, Leia, Jabba, Salacious Crumb, Jabba's throne, and Ploo to come, with more to be announced no doubt). And the PF situation is nearly identical! I realize SS will sell more SW figures than LOTR, and I've heard the comment that the LOTR costuming is taking more time, but....!
:mad:

banarwengaladrielec7.jpg

:love

Last edited:
The Dwimmerlaik said:

I dont mind...I could use the extra time to pad the bank account...I figure they will get here when they get here. And if its a little later than expected than I will want it that much more.

Rumors are and that's all they are, are that the paint apps on the face were not acceptable and had to be redone. How a company repaints a figure is beyond me, but hey, let's hope he looks like the proto pics.

Hardcase01 said:
Rumors are and that's all they are, are that the paint apps on the face were not acceptable and had to be redone. How a company repaints a figure is beyond me, but hey, let's hope he looks like the proto pics.

Well, I hope they make it right!

Hardcase01 said:

*just threw up in mouth*

Please no. :monkey2

Hardcase01 said:

Where did you hear this? Not heard this rumor on any other board.

Yeah, is it a rumor or someone's guess (which is turning into a rumor)?

If this rumor is indeed true then it's a HUGE +1 for Sideshow.

They found a flaw with the paint job and decided to correct it prior to the figure's release. Excellent move. (if it's indeed true.)

Have people had luck with the Excl wait list for figures? I am thinking of getting on Aragorns, but it's probably too late?

I ordered Boromir, but really didn't know about Aragorn until the Anakin Skywalker figure had been announced. That's when I found Sideshow...

Definitely give it a shot, rohandove. It can't hurt. You'd be surprised by the number of waitlists orders that get converted. It's been a while since Aragorn went on pre-order but you never know.

Back