Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a metal blade?! Whoo! I sure would want to see it when its finished! Good luck! I'll post soon with the progress of my stuff!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Yeah, please do as I and I am sure eveyone else would really like to see it! Yeah, I made one with metal parts for Ash a few years back but this should be a big improvement! :)

Some new snaps of old Thomas Hewitt -

GKXsw7Al.jpg

WMmcz6ul.jpg

OigKUYJl.jpg

Awesome shots Sid! Love the lighting. Maybe this thread needs some love like the Myers thread is getting today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with Yoda. This thread needs some tlc! :) By the way, GREAT figure there, Sid! Especially the hand print in blood on the apron. Classic!

I agree with Yoda. This thread needs some tlc! :) By the way, GREAT figure there, Sid! Especially the hand print in blood on the apron. Classic!

Funny how we see things differently. Love everything, but that hand print. No disrespect sidious, but that hand print looks odd. I know it's possible for a hand print to look like that, but all the fingertips at the same level looks weird. I'm assuming one of those is the thumb.

I don't have any 1/6 Leatherface custom, but I made an 7 inches Drayton Sawyer custom from TCM 2:11218_574499672605851_1921849188_n.jpg 537347_574499449272540_1308462270_n.jpg1461518_574499549272530_1001416087_n.jpg1240607_543401235715695_1954493370_n.jpg1471812_574499725939179_228524970_n.jpg547516_574500139272471_1739682146_n.jpg

Awesome shots Sid! Love the lighting. Maybe this thread needs some love like the Myers thread is getting today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers bud.

Great pics!!

Thanks pal.

I appreciate the words my friend.

Funny how we see things differently. Love everything, but that hand print. No disrespect sidious, but that hand print looks odd. I know it's possible for a hand print to look like that, but all the fingertips at the same level looks weird. I'm assuming one of those is the thumb.

HA.

What I was going for was that Thomas Hewitt had rubbed his fingers down his apron and then smudged/rubbed his hand all over to create that mess underneath the finger trail. But it wasn't until I did it that I realised that I had made the thumb line of blood to long but if you close your four fingers and line up your thumb with them it would create that five lines of blood like on my figure, well that's what I'm sticking too saying anyway. :lol

Okay, so I finished up a Leatherface Today. Complete custom. Quick breakdown would be: My custom head sculpt, hair and painted by myself. Enterbay suit modded and weathered, custom tie, custom weather and coloured shirt, Hot Toys joker shoes re-painted, Hot toys stand with sand, narrow shoulder figure body.

Made the chainsaw Today, metal blade and hand sculpt body! Poses stole from one elvis1976!

Enjoy!

Thank you!

No you don't. I had been searching for a pretty woman for a while. I finally found one from Silentkill. Looking forward to getting mine. In case you wonder what it looks like, joebizz has the same head sculpt he posted on here.

For sure mate, thought it would be a fun one to do, I really like how the metal Chainsaw turned out!

Yep the Chainsaw is sweet also.

No you don't. I had been searching for a pretty woman for a while. I finally found one from Silentkill. Looking forward to getting mine. In case you wonder what it looks like, joebizz has the same head sculpt he posted on here.

Yep joebizz's Pretty Woman is great and I look forward to seeing your one amstel.

Okay, so I finished up a Leatherface Today. Complete custom. Quick breakdown would be: My custom head sculpt, hair and painted by myself. Enterbay suit modded and weathered, custom tie, custom weather and coloured shirt, Hot Toys joker shoes re-painted, Hot toys stand with sand, narrow shoulder figure body.

Made the chainsaw Today, metal blade and hand sculpt body! Poses stole from one elvis1976!

Enjoy!

Thank you!

Looks great!

Thanks guys and yes Jamen from Silentkill did a great job with the Pretty Woman sculpt. Have fun putting yours together amstel and nice job on your Pretty Woman Joel. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys and yes Jamen from Silentkill did a great job with the Pretty Woman sculpt. Have fun putting yours together amstel and nice job on your Pretty Woman Joel. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cheers buddy! :)

Back