Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hand blood effect on Thomas Hewitt's apron has now been fixed or made to look a bit better, :lol -

2yofTnml.jpg

5Um7AIkl.jpg

b4w2sfrl.jpg

Looks much more realistic to how it would look mate! Really like it, adds something to it. Very cool.

Work in progress Thomas Hewitt from Texas Chainsaw The Beginning.

Head sculpted by Peter the painter, painted and haired by me.

I still need to build the whole figure but wanted to shae a first pic :)

IMG_2300_zps8c5d1469.jpg

Work in progress Thomas Hewitt from Texas Chainsaw The Beginning.

Head sculpted by Peter the painter, painted and haired by me.

I still need to build the whole figure but wanted to shae a first pic :)

IMG_2300_zps8c5d1469.jpg

I'm very impressed!! Wow amazing work! Any chance we could get a head sculpt??

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I'm very impressed!! Wow amazing work! Any chance we could get a head sculpt??

Actually it's a one off. I used the original sculpt so there is no casts available.
BUT I'm ready to sell that one if someone is interested :)

Actually it's a one off. I used the original sculpt so there is no casts available.
BUT I'm ready to sell that one if someone is interested :)

Sent you a PM, Seb :)

My LF needed an update. The figure is in progress, but here's a new base for it. Its made from real wood/dirt/rocks/sea sponge. Thought up a fresh concept, and this is what I came up with...

0e7i.jpg

j175.jpg

ua78.jpg

My LF needed an update. The figure is in progress, but here's a new base for it. Its made from real wood/dirt/rocks/sea sponge. Thought up a fresh concept, and this is what I came up with...

0e7i.jpg

j175.jpg

ua78.jpg

Looks so good!! Really liked your concept. I have thought of adding dirt to the floor of my TCM stand. :)

Great base ZsaszSays, liking it! :)

Sideshow Collectables Remake Leatherface re-sculpted, re-painted and re-haired! :D

I see a big difference there which is really fantastic! I liked what you did with the face. However I'm not too sure about the hair but hey it's something different and that's a positive thing. I like mine with darker hair. Good job Joel!

I see a big difference there which is really fantastic! I liked what you did with the face. However I'm not too sure about the hair but hey it's something different and that's a positive thing. I like mine with darker hair. Good job Joel!

Hey dude! Thanks a lot, glad you see the big difference, I actually based the hair off of some custom masks and felt that was the closest to them, I had some close to black but the original hair seemed really short to me! Thanks again!

My original and remake LF.
10cb1500-25a1-45f3-8cf7-ff9123fcfbb4.jpg

All i will do in the future is make or buy a custom apron for the remake version and do slight repaints to his weapons.

Heres what i did in total.
Original LF: Rehaired, New bigger body, Apron dyed, repainted mallet, and dirtied the chainsaw just a little. . Also had to cut the inside of the shoes so the pegs could fit. That's why he is so much shorter (i put long pegs believe it or not!).
Remake LF: Repainted, re-haired, slight re-sculpts to the face (forehead, eyebrows and cheeks mostly). I customized his clothes, weapons and arm guards.

I am pleased with how they both came out :)

he could do a shampoo commercial lol

lolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololol

Looks awesome and I can't wait to see the rest of it!

My latest reworked SS Remake Leatherface. This was for a commission I did using an HT body, repainting the SS sculpt and replacing the shirt and apron done by ZsaszSays.

10463986_308778749300203_7816255284138957189_n.jpg

10498089_308778752633536_5089769274670515233_o.jpg

Back