Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys!! Ok finally finished up this guy. Pretty Woman Leatherface 1974.

14224757295_c3ef59e339_c.jpg

14222418712_95c5f4dc30_b.jpg

14224755935_39f11cc80e_b.jpg

14038107108_a4f292451c_c.jpg

14222420562_9850b7e708_c.jpg

14222421212_fb2384f838_b.jpg

14224539174_e30cbb5a1b_c.jpg

14038096299_6c7eabaed3_b.jpg

14038145290_2c04f43fb8_c.jpg

Nice work. That pretty woman get up was always the most twisted look to me. Well done!

Thank you!! I agree. I still scratch my head wondering why more artists have not done Leatherface stuff. But yeah you are correct. He looked the creepiest dressed like that.

Yeah Pretty Woman was scary.

The end scene were he is waving his chainsaw like a madman was a memorable scene for sure.

I remember watching the original movie and during the movie I was thinking about how creepy they were! That movie wasn't scary to me. Just plainly creepy and they got under my skin. Personally I think Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake was much better than the original. Of course the time period when those movies were made were completely different and back then they didn't have the sophisticated technology/equipments and special effects like they do now. Still I liked TCM remake better and 2003 Leatherface was scary (he was more meaner) compared to the Pretty Woman one. Original Leatherface showed his vulnerability side whereas 2003 Leatherface did not. I felt some pity for the 74 Leatherface and he fell in love with that woman. With the 2003 Leatherface, I'd run for my life immediately as soon as I set my eyes on him! Anyway!! I WANT a Pretty Woman head sculpt, d**n it! :lol Well, Ron told me that I need to be patient and one might turn up. :impatient:

Yeah Pretty Woman was scary.

The end scene were he is waving his chainsaw like a madman was a memorable scene for sure.

I agree! A very memorable scene that there's plenty of merchandise out there selling with the picture of the ending. I thought of adding a picture of it or something like that in my detolf as a background for my Leatherface figures. Well, I only have one figure at this moment (2003 remake) and I have every intention to grab a Pretty Woman head sculpt whenever it shows up. :)

74>03 I say my friend.

Although the remake was one of the better Horror remakes that we have gotten I still would prefer to watch the original.

74>03 I say my friend.

Although the remake was one of the better Horror remakes that we have gotten I still would prefer to watch the original.

I'm with you too BUT I do prefer the remake over that horrible sequel that was in 3D recently. That movie made no sense. The beginning was great picking up from the original and seeing Pretty Woman Leatherface in all his glory again. However beyond that, the plot and time line made absolute no sense after that opening scene.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Excuse my ignorance Ron as I have yet to see the 3D one so I stopped at that part of your thread but it looked like turkey from the trailer and I will pick it up and watch it soon, not really looking forward to it but I will give it a try.

The 2003 re-make was good as was the sequel but none come close to the original. I so badly wanted to whack that Drayton Sawyer in the '74 version he would have been first on my hit-list had I escaped and then came back for revenge. :mad:

Excuse my ignorance Ron as I have yet to see the 3D one so I stopped at that part of your thread but it looked like turkey from the trailer and I will pick it up and watch it soon, not really looking forward to it but I will give it a try.

The 2003 re-make was good as was the sequel but none come close to the original. I so badly wanted to whack that Drayton Sawyer in the '74 version he would have been first on my hit-list had I escaped and then came back for revenge. :mad:

You are not missing much. LOL but yeah check it out for the experience. Oh and I agree with everything else you said about the original and Drayton.

Nice PW Leatherface :) Rare figure to find as well. I saw some cool sculpts on ebay but never see any full figures for sale.

Texas Chainsaw 3D was really messy. The thing with the dates was retarded tbh. They had to dance around the fact that it made no sense for her to be 25 40 years after she was born lol however originally it was suppose to be a 40 year old woman and an old Leatherface. I guess they changed it to bring in the younger crowds and appeal to more people but it destroyed the films structure. So the beginning takes place obviously in 1974... present day Leatherface and the girl are 20 years too young and the other characters look younger 20 years later lol what a mess!

I found a Pretty Woman head sculpt, same as what Ron has, and if any of you want one I can check to see if there's extra to spare. I am thrilled I found one!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Nice PW Leatherface :) Rare figure to find as well. I saw some cool sculpts on ebay but never see any full figures for sale.

Texas Chainsaw 3D was really messy. The thing with the dates was retarded tbh. They had to dance around the fact that it made no sense for her to be 25 40 years after she was born lol however originally it was suppose to be a 40 year old woman and an old Leatherface. I guess they changed it to bring in the younger crowds and appeal to more people but it destroyed the films structure. So the beginning takes place obviously in 1974... present day Leatherface and the girl are 20 years too young and the other characters look younger 20 years later lol what a mess!

Exactly!! What also bugged me was the addition of many family members suddenly appearing at the house immediately following the events of the original film. Where the heck did they all come from? :lol It felt like a rip off of Rob Zombie's Devil's Rejects opening scene.

I found a Pretty Woman head sculpt, same as what Ron has, and if any of you want one I can check to see if there's extra to spare. I am thrilled I found one!

Nice!! Is it also from Jamen? I wasn't sure if he made more but that's great to hear. Congrats on snagging one!!

Nice!! Is it also from Jamen? I wasn't sure if he made more but that's great to hear. Congrats on snagging one!!

Yes it's from Jamen. Thanks! He's a really cool guy.

Exactly!! What also bugged me was the addition of many family members suddenly appearing at the house immediately following the events of the original film. Where the heck did they all come from? :lol It felt like a rip off of Rob Zombie's Devil's Rejects opening scene.

I heard a lot of people say that and i will agree. It felt so much like TDR's opening scene. Too much so. Its hard to ignore the added family members as well. Theres just too many i haven't seen the original in months and 3D in maybe a year but wasn't there about 7 more people in the family? ..

I heard a lot of people say that and i will agree. It felt so much like TDR's opening scene. Too much so. Its hard to ignore the added family members as well. Theres just too many i haven't seen the original in months and 3D in maybe a year but wasn't there about 7 more people in the family? ..

Yes about that much. Also the original actor who played Leatherface in 74 was there in the house but as a different character. It was kind of a cameo and homage to the original to see him there. If you watch the film again, he's one of the guys towards the front door holding a shot gun. To be honest I don't get why he couldn't have still played Leatherface. You can't tell the difference with age under a mask. But who knows? Maybe he would have cost more to recast.

Back