Where The ^^^^^k Are My Re-animator Figures?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this the head is painted to really look as good as what i've seen on hot toys figures. Sideshows figures paintjobs on head make their faces look so plastic. Their too shiny when put under alot of light.

Despite my reservations on the Amok sculpt, I ordered one & plan to repaint it. Now I really dweebed out here, but I also plan on painting the syringe with a florescent green paint so it shines under a black light. Cool huh! I did it with my 1/6 garage kit & it turned out well

I actually want to make mine exactly like in the first movie, by using a hot toys body. I will have him wear his black trench coat, scarf, black inner coat, wrist watch, if maybe I try finding a 1/6 scale satchel that will contain his notes and serum. I'm not sure about repainting the green though, In the first movie his reagent really looked different compared to ones in the sequels. In the sequels the green looks too much like that regular glow in the dark fluid. Although it's what they really used in the first movie, the first movie's serum just had a unique color.

Same here, this is the first time another figure has made me desperate to own over another figure i'm hyped up for. I'm hype up for the Hot Toys Police Joker, but ever since I saw this Herbert West figure, I am saving up and getting it quick. Considering that this may be the only figure that will ever be made for Re-Animator, the likeness is worth they buy, and it's only 75 bucks, a better deal than those pricey sideshow, hot toys, and medicom figures.

They do have pre-orders now at CornerStoreComics, but i'd actually wait just in case changes occur, to me the company that makes this seems to be a little unknown. SOTA was a dying company and I really wanted them to release that west, they even had pre-orders set, as well as the zombie ed by NECA. I'll be waiting when it comes close and then I'll pre-order.

Last edited:
It looks awesome but I think it I too will wait till it gets a little closer. The first 2 Re-Animators were awesome but Beyond Re-Animator was terrible. I heard there was a "Son of Re-Animator" in the works. Hope they give it better treatment than the last.

I still enjoy the sequels, I know their not as good, I thought part 2 was better than part 3, but part 3 was funnier...only, I thought the sequels comedic approach should have followed the style of the first movie. In fact the movie's comedy was accidental.

It's not son of re-animator, that would be dumber. The sequel which i heard had william h. macy was canceled. it was call House of Re-Animator, still sounds kind of dumb, but better than son of re-animator

Glad to see George Wendt is in the new Re-Animator Movie, I love Cheers, Shame they couldn't of wangled John Ratzenberger in there too. They were both great in House 1 & 2.

The ony sequel I've seen is the latest one where he was in jail and escaped. Didn't care for it.
i remember it being just like the other Yuzna movies, but with more hispanic people.
then again, i can watch anything with Combs in it.

I saw on Executive Replicas.com they are releasing the Herbert West figure in a 1:6 scale. Looks great

Back