Where The ^^^^^k Are My Re-animator Figures?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if Amok time charges for pre-orders or do they just charge you when it comes in? If I don't have to pay now I'm ordering one :lol

that doesn't look like an $80 figure to me, but it's not like anybody else is making one.

Executive Replicas sells their figures through Amoktime. The sculptors told me that Jeffrey Combs wanted to see a prototype before he would sign off on a license for his likeness. I think the plan is to show this at NYCC and a preorder will probably appear after NYCC on Amoktime's website.

Does anyone know if Amok time charges for pre-orders or do they just charge you when it comes in? If I don't have to pay now I'm ordering one :lol

I think you can do either way... if you use a credit card it is charged when it ships, but if you want to pay right away you can use Paypal.

i'm getting the impression that these are gonna get a short production run...

Executive Replicas sells their figures through Amoktime.

Does that mean the "Amoktime figures" are really made by Executive Replicas? Or are the Amoktime figures something else?

I'd love to support whoever is making these, but $80 is a pretty big chunk of change right now. :monkey2

I'd love to support whoever is making these, but $80 is a pretty big chunk of change right now. :monkey2
true. but, i just know that if i don't pick this up immediately i'll be so screwed when these disappear and hit retarded prices on the secondary market.
and even if they don't, the fact that these will still sell out may send the right message to other figure makers to produce more Re-Animator stuff.
win-win for me.

Does that mean the "Amoktime figures" are really made by Executive Replicas? Or are the Amoktime figures something else?

They are two different companies with different licenses. Amoktime is selling their own figures as well as those made by Executive Replicas. I think the confusion comes from the fact that they are working together. All their prototypes were displayed together at Toyfair and NYCC last year. Amoktime is doing Battlestar Galactica, Day the Earth Stood Still, and Blacula in 1/6th scale. They also annouced an It! The Terror From Beyond Space that hasn't been shown in prototype yet. They are also making 7 inch figures from Day of the Dead and Killer Klowns from Outerspace. Executive Replicas current projects are on their web site. They are the ones producing the Re-animator. I hate to sound like a company spokesman for these folks. I'm just sharing information I got from the sculptors, who are doing work for both companies.

I'm hoping it will be as good as what i've seen in the prototype, I am planning to get it and the best part is that it's under $100. I saw a review of an Amok time (Executive Replica) review of the 12" night of the living dead zombie figure, it comes with alternate heads. Based on what I've seen on the heads I hope they are scale to 12" hot toys figure heads.

The Executive Replica figures are 12 inches tall. The West prototype had a sculpted neck so it may require modification to fit on a Hot Toys body.

Back