Where The ^^^^^k Are My Re-animator Figures?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather have Leprechaun and Killer KLown figures than figures froma video game that peaked in popularity when I was in Junior High.
most of Asia would disagree with that. Street Fighter is still big. in fact, Capcom is getting ready to release another one.
and i'd rather have figures from a legendary video game i enjoyed than from 2 mediocre movies i didn't enjoy at all.
and none of those are as good as the Re-Animator series and we STILL have exactly 0 figures from it.
for shame.
________
Iolite Vaporizer

Last edited:
Hey now, no need to get nasty....In my opinion Killer Klowns, Leprechaun, and Street Fighter are all awesome, although if you regard Street Fighter as some 90's video game you are sorely wrong, it has a huge following and is very popular even today.

that may be all we can get at this point. nobody has any plans for Re-Animator figures as of yet, and it's not from lack of opportunity. there's just no interest in doing it.

And that's just crazy. Re-animator is a great movie. I thought it would have a bigger following behind it than it apparently does. I'm all about a comission. I have a box of 1/6 parts and clothes at home and saw that I had black dress pants and black dress shoes and I thought how I could use them to make a Herbert West.

And that's just crazy. Re-animator is a great movie. I thought it would have a bigger following behind it than it apparently does. I'm all about a comission. I have a box of 1/6 parts and clothes at home and saw that I had black dress pants and black dress shoes and I thought how I could use them to make a Herbert West.
oh, Lovecraft/Re-Animator has a HUGE following, but not much in the way of decent merchandise. and i'm betting it'll be a chore to even get a custom Herbert made, too.
speaking of which, Stuart Gordon's Dagon is on SciFi Channel right now. awesome.
________
Volcano vaporizers

Last edited:
Street Fighters would die on the vine here...or peg. Hasbro tried it. They might sell well in Asia but not here...at least not for an adult audience.
that's cool. we already dropped the street fighter thing, though.

anyway, it looks like SciFi is doing a Gordon/Yuzna Lovecraft marathon thing today. which is double-awesome.
and what's up with those guys making all of their films in Spain now? weren't all their older movies made here?
________
EXTREME Q VAPORIZER

Last edited:
Street Fighters would die on the vine here...or peg. Hasbro tried it. They might sell well in Asia but not here...at least not for an adult audience.

Funny how you're already wrong as sorta released a pretty decent collection of SF figures and they sold pretty damn well.

most of Asia would disagree with that. Street Fighter is still big. in fact, Capcom is getting ready to release another one.
and i'd rather have figures from a legendary video game i enjoyed than from 2 mediocre movies i didn't enjoy at all.
and none of those are as good as the Re-Animator series and we STILL have exactly 0 figures from it.
for shame.

Hmmm...last I looked I wasn't in Asia. Maybe they could make Street Fighter figures from tht FANTASTIC Jean Claud Van Dam Street Fighter movie! :rotfl

America as well, Street Fighter is still popular, their Sota's most successful line, way more then the "now playing" series.

I saw this a few weeks ago at the sculptor's studio, but was asked not to say anything about it. They thought it wasn't going to be unveiled until NYCC, but here it is on the Executive Replicas site.

https://executivereplicas.net/Reanimator.htm
When someone has a pretty bland outfit (like West), a recognizable head sculpt is essential, and this looks pretty dang good! I might pick this up if the price drops a bit.

Not bad... although someone seriously needs to futz with the clothing before taking pictures.

Glad to see there should be more stuff coming from Amok Time :rock

Back