Where is AdoptedScot???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also that signature has been in place for a long while... not a recent change.

I do miss Shell, even though I am not on here regularly she does visit the S&F from time to time and it's always great seeing her post. I have had the pleasure of helping her out one time last year and I believe her to be a VERY caring and wonderful person. I sure hope all is ok with Shell. I am keeping in contact with the right people to hear the news as soon as possible as I too am as concerned as many of you are.

:pray:

Have the admin made any contact? Hope she is well.

Dave has tried emailing her. I've also tried and no response. I sent her a birthday gift end of July and it's not like her to not let me know that she got it. :(

Holy crap, this is really getting worrisome, and I'm not one to worry. I guess I'm more invested in this board than I thought I was.

When are we going to hear from the person going to visit her home? :gah:

Holy crap, this is really getting worrisome, and I'm not one to worry. I guess I'm more invested in this board than I thought I was.

Sue was mentioning in the next day or so. I'm hoping we hear something today. :(

I'm starting to get a little alarmed at this point, as I read about all of the people who have tried texting, emailing, etc. etc. (with no response.)

I could see her not replying to an email or logging in if she has moved (hasn't gotten internet set-up,) has been really busy, etc. etc. But even then, you would think she would have given a heads up to a mod like Jen or Dave about that, ahead of time.

But not replying to an email, nor texts, nor phone calls? Something isn't right at this point. It's been said what seems like a million times, but I hope everything is okay.

I believe the person said he would try to get over there in the next day or two. I'm sure GondorGirl, GrueSam or I will post something as soon as we hear anything.

Shell gave me her address around the end of July so I could send her a gift...I really don't think she would have moved since then.

Come on. Let's stay positive. Anything could have happened...why fear the worst?

Come on. Let's stay positive. Anything could have happened...why fear the worst?

True. I'm starting to sound negative myself. (And that's probably not helping any.)

Hope all is well, Shell. :rock :rock :rock

And I'm even throwing in this....:stake

-From your friends in the Whedonverse!!! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back