Where is AdoptedScot???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Where is AdoptScot???

No word. :( Has many of us worried.

After seeing we had some New Mods, started getting me wondering where that young Lass got off to, I to hopes she is OK

alert the UK police that she hasn't logged on in a month.

One of the great things about communities like this is that there are people you don't even suspect that care even in different countries.

I hope all is well with her too.

It's been a month? Hmmm...Yeah, hope she's alright. Maybe she's just tired of you guys. Not me in particular, just the rest of you.

One of the great things about communities like this is that there are people you don't even suspect that care even in different countries.

I hope all is well with her too.

Well said.

I messaged her the other day, but never heard back and then someone mentioned she hadn't logged on in a month.

I hope all is well, Shell. We miss you!!!! :rock :rock :rock

For some reason I thought she was on summer holidays or something. There are a lot of freaks who haven't logged on for some weeks now. I do hope that is the reason and everything is OK.

Yeah, now word from her...
Any UK freaks have her contact info? Phone or something?... :(

We have tried all that. Just haven't gotten a response yet...but people are still trying to reach her.

I was aware from some of her post that she does have some ailment. I don't know the extent. So that is why I was wondering. She has up until recently been very participatory in the Art Thread. just missed her being here and really hope she is okay.

I too hope she is okay. She's a complete sweetheart and is missed every moment she's not around these parts. Let's keep each other as updated as possible.

I hope she's ok !. I was wondering why she hadn't been posting much funnily enough the other day. I didn't realize she hadn't actually been logging in.

donde esta?? No sabemos de ella hace tiempo!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back