Where is AdoptedScot???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez... really hope we are just over-reacting here. But its hard not to be concerned given that no one has heard from her.

Really hope she is okay :duff

I will be quite happy to find that the whole thing is an over-reaction.

Damn, I would like to hear good news sooner rather than later. This whole episode has cast a dark shadow over the freaks board experience the past few days.

I truly hope Shell is alright!

Good idea, BG.

We have a boardmember who is willing to go to her home. Let's see what they can find out...

:pray:

:clap:clap:clap

Damn, I would like to hear good news sooner rather than later. This whole episode has cast a dark shadow over the freaks board experience the past few days.

I truly hope Shell is alright!

:lecture

So it has gone to that point that someone will go to her house?How long has she been gone?

I hope she is doing fine and just taking some time off things to focus on more important things.
Take care Shell:)

So it has gone to that point that someone will go to her house?How long has she been gone?

I hope she is doing fine and just taking some time off things to focus on more important things.
Take care Shell:)

She hasn't logged-on in well over a month. :(

I will be happy to take a bow for my performance as over-reactor if we get lucky. But until I know what's what, I am going to freak out as much as needed. Please feel free to continue to join me.

I'm with you BG! this is somebody that even if you don't know her personally you would at one point come across her on the boards. So I too would like to know that she is ok. And for your performance you probably would get a Razzie;-) Whomever went to her home please post as soon as you know anything.

I will be happy to take a bow for my performance as over-reactor if we get lucky. But until I know what's what, I am going to freak out as much as needed. Please feel free to continue to join me.

maybe she moved? There are plenty of members that go months without signing in because they get into the long process of moving.

maybe she moved? There are plenty of members that go months without signing in because they get into the long process of moving.
I don't know this person whatsoever.. but this is what I've learned..

She's liked by almost everyone on here, and she's on practically every day..

She hasn't been on in a month, various people have tried calling/texting her and no response.

Oh, and something about medical problems?

Sounds more serious than just.."maybe she moved".

Idunno, hope you guys find out what's going on soon.

I was under the impression a caregiver went to her home on a regular basis. Is there any way someone local could research those agencies, maybe write some letters to them explaining our concern for her? Also, I hate to say it (and it has been mentioned before), but can someone local search obituaries for the last several weeks?

If someone has her address, can't they do what the U.S. does in similar situations? Call the police and ask them to do a welfare check on her? :huh

Nam, there's a boardmember who's gonna go over to her place in the next day or so. Hopefully we'll get some sort of answer soon.

:pray:

I don't know this person whatsoever.. but this is what I've learned..

She's liked by almost everyone on here, and she's on practically every day..

She hasn't been on in a month, various people have tried calling/texting her and no response.

Oh, and something about medical problems?

Sounds more serious than just.."maybe she moved".

Idunno, hope you guys find out what's going on soon.
Yes, correct. She's also a moderator on this forum who's not been doing her "job" nor in contact with the Darklord or anyone else that she normally is...

noticed adoptedscots sig.if the sig was a statement of how she has been feeling then its worrying.

0961f0980864-1-2.jpg

I consider Shell a VERY dear friend of mine,I love her to death, and I haven´t been able to contact her either.
To say that I am worried is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back