Where is AdoptedScot???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave has tried emailing her. I've also tried and no response. I sent her a birthday gift end of July and it's not like her to not let me know that she got it. :(

Jeez that doesn't sound too promising imo. Sorry to sound negative but this is starting to shape up as something serious. I will hope for the best though.

Shell has a great attitude and I was always struck by her character and compassion when dealing with other individuals with challenges.

I also enjoy when she cheerfully smites juvenile behavior in the Commerce section.

I am very hopeful that she will be back on track soon. Thank you to those of you that are working on getting in touch with her.

Shell's sig is because of a boardmember here who personally disappointed her hugely, and ticked off many of us.

I'm sorry but the update isn't as forthcoming yet as hoped. Someone did go to her house- no one answered and the curtains closed. They spoke to a neighbor who did say that they saw Shell the other day but as of right now, I have no other info. I am hoping that we learn more, of course. I'm waiting for another response.

At least she's alive and possibly home? :pray:
I really don't want to make any kind of assumptions. But what is coming up for me is that whatever it is, it's big and not good. I know that when I've had deep personal issues, cyber-space definitely takes a back seat. Priorities shift. But I can't imagine what has kept her from thanking Jen for the birthday gift. Shell is responsible and so full of gratitude, I've never seen her let a good grace, no matter how small, slip by.

I hope we hear from her soon.

:grouphug

Shell's sig is because of a boardmember here who personally disappointed her hugely, and ticked off many of us.

I'm sorry but the update isn't as forthcoming yet as hoped. Someone did go to her house- no one answered and the curtains closed. They spoke to a neighbor who did say that they saw Shell the other day but as of right now, I have no other info. I am hoping that we learn more, of course. I'm waiting for another response.

I really don't want to make any kind of assumptions. But what is coming up for me is that whatever it is, it's big and not good. I know that when I've had deep personal issues, cyber-space definitely takes a back seat. Priorities shift. But I can't imagine what has kept her from thanking Jen for the birthday gift. Shell is responsible and so full of gratitude, I've never seen her let a good grace, no matter how small, slip by.

So she may not have been home at the time to open the door?

Well, at least the neighbor saw her.

Is this person planning on going back, to try one more time?

Shell has a great attitude and I was always struck by her character and compassion when dealing with other individuals with challenges.

I also enjoy when she cheerfully smites juvenile behavior in the Commerce section.

I am very hopeful that she will be back on track soon. Thank you to those of you that are working on getting in touch with her.

She was brave and had the courage to stand up to inappropriate behavior all around. She was one our board's greatest super heroes. I wish her all the best.

That's major plus-column material IMO. Whatever else is going on I'm happy to hear that. I don't know the specifics of her disability so I've been worried every time I've seen a bump to this thread.

I am glad to here (read?) that there has at least been a sighting by her neighbor.

And a HUGE thanks to the boardie who made the trip to her house. And here is hoping that they left a note or a message with the neighbor who has seen her recently. Or that said boardie might make the trip again soon if it is possible.

Damn, still no word. Considering Jen sent her a gift I'm not sure sending flowers will yield different results. Hopefully we'll get word from whoever can visit the residence, hope everything is ok Shell :pray:

I've been avidly watching this thread for any new info from the git-go. Very disturbing and I refuse to even entertain a worst-case scenario. As Sam mentioned, she may be undergoing some issues that puts cyberspace onto the back burner.

I hope things are going OK for her. She's always been quick to help me out with my FS threads, as has Jen. Two top notch mods right there. :wave

I've been avidly watching this thread for any new info from the git-go. Very disturbing and I refuse to even entertain a worst-case scenario. As Sam mentioned, she may be undergoing some issues that puts cyberspace onto the back burner.

I would just like to note that Sam didn't get jumped all over for suggesting this, unlike my experience with a certain hypersensitive person. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back