What's your Star Wars canon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What truth do you cling to?

• Movies only

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • Original trilogy only

Votes: 41 35.0%
  • Movies + Clone Wars

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • Original trilogy + Clone Wars

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Movies, Clone Wars + all EU

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Movies, Clone Wars + selected EU

Votes: 27 23.1%
  • Original trilogy, Clone Wars + all EU

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Original trilogy, Clone Wars + selected EU

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
The issue I have with the ce now is it just doesn't sit alongside the eu I've already committed to. It's a shame because it could of been so good and some of the elements have been. The micro series could've seen as having a couple of duff elements is the mace episode. But it was superior and despite my demnd for more the eu needs to be limited or just what had happened happens. Just too much forced in and it just falls over.

OT before Lucas started stuffing around with them. The PT does not exist in my world. Even the thought of it makes me sweat, and grind my teeth in an equal mixture of rage and disgust.

All the movies, though the phantom menace was by FAR the worst of all of them. I do like everything in the cannon just have not had the time to watch it all.

I'd say movies, most Clone Wars and most Extended Universe.

I don't pay any attention to the small children's books like Choose Your Own Adventure-type things or Scholastic readers, but I do read and enjoy the novels from The Old Republic through the Legacy era. I enjoy some of The Clone Wars stories. I really like some of the Dark Horse stuff and what John Jackson Miller has done.

That said, I do have some real problems with things like Darth Maul returning from the dead (and horribly bad novels like The Crystal Star) and will intentionally try to ignore some of those stories...

Back