What's your non-existent figure wishlist?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWIL_11.jpg

bigger scale ....and a statue....but its around.

I would love a 1/6 figure but PCS cancelled theirs due to " the dying of the 1/6 market".

This guy arrives finally this month.

Wow this one's big. He looks pretty cool but I agree with you, a 1/6 figure would be great.

I'd love to one day own figures (both 1/6 scale and 1/12 scale) of the following:

- Leon: The Professional (I have the 3rd party set that had all of the gear and used the DiD WW1 figure (Pascal), but I'd love a proper version, also in 1/12th scale)

- Yojimbo (Toshiro Mifune) (I have the Alfrex version and a few custom versions)

- Zatoichi (Shintaro Katsu)

- Neo (lobby shootout scene)

- Frazetta's Death Dealer (I have the Phicen version and it was a huge disappointment)

- Mortal Kombat 1 versions of Sub-Zero and Scorpion

- UNSC Marines from Halo 1 and 2 (as well as ODST Troopers)

- Imperial Guard (Cadian Shock Troops) from Warhammer 40K

1/6 Tron, Sark & Flynn from Tron
1/6 Willow, Madmartigan & General Kael from Willow
1/6 Kyle Reese from Terminator

James Mcavoy, Filth.
Kratos 1:6 HT.
Logan HT.
Constantaine HT.
Azarel 1:6 HT.
Al pacino and De niro Heat. Blitzway.
The Masked tiger 1:6.
Seinfeld 1:6.
Michael Scott, The Office 1:6.

There's probably more than that, but that list is enough for now. Wish all of them get made.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- licensed figures of Blondie, Tuco, and Angel Eyes...

1/6 scale Boba Fett from The Empire Strikes Back from Hot Toys

1/6 scale Ralph McQuarrie concept Boba Fett from Sideshow (this figure was planned for release after the McQuarrie sixth scale Vader they teased at Celebration and SDCC two years ago, but plans for any sixth scale McQuarrie figures are now indefinitely on hold)

1/6 scale Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman from Batman Returns from Hot Toys

1/6 scale Terence Stamp General Zod from Superman/Superman II from Hot Toys

1/6 scale Batman the Animated Series Joker from Mondo

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Warren Beatty **** Tracy. Whole costume ensemble, badge, pistol, tommy gun, extra hands and stand.

Wild,Wild West (1960's) Jim West and Artemus Gordon, Starsky & Hutch, Linda Carter Wonder Woman,The Magnificent Seven (original movie) all the seven!! Steve Mcqueen Bullit and Le Mans movie Porsche racing team outfit, Man from U.N.C.L.E.....again...original cast 1960's.

Frank Langella or Louis Jourdan as Dracula.
Gloris Holden as Dracula's Daughter.
A Val Kilmer / Clooney figure of Batman.
O'Donnell as Robin.

I can imagine all six would be expensive, but I wouldn't be able to pass it up

Warren Beatty **** Tracy. Whole costume ensemble, badge, pistol, tommy gun, extra hands and stand.

Hear; hear! I'd probably be good for nearly the whole line of characters.

I could really go for Punch and original Baker from CHiPs, complete with motorcycles

Charles Bronson from Death Wish and any Clint Eastwood western. Would also get Dirty Harry if they made one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild,Wild West (1960's) Jim West and Artemus Gordon, Starsky & Hutch, Linda Carter Wonder Woman,The Magnificent Seven (original movie) all the seven!! Steve Mcqueen Bullit and Le Mans movie Porsche racing team outfit, Man from U.N.C.L.E.....again...original cast 1960's.

I don't collect a ton of DC characters but Linda Carter would be a must!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back