What's your non-existent figure wishlist?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blitzway (of course because Hot Toys would never come within a mile of something like this) The Man Who Fell to Earth

- Thomas Newton (Bowie)

tumblr_nq3vrxoFJ71u3ubhvo1_1280-660x400.jpg

thumbs_31.jpg

24a125_a0f6ba8fdb9241d7a1e46f0a25054fe0.jpg

R9paPAN.jpg

Sheriff_Andy_Taylor.jpg

PF Quality 1/6 scale Marvel and DC comic figures would be huge is done by someone like Hot Toys or Blitzway. Not at all crazy about the Sideshow figures.
Otherwise, I'd be interested in The Fifth Element, The Matrix, Blade Runner and Rocky if done by Blitzway. Would also like to see the Terminator, Predator and Alien licenses move from HT to a company that would produce more than one figure every 2-3 years.

Aguirre - Aguirre the Wrath of God
this. any klaus kinski action figure would do!

Usagi Yojimbo in 1/6.
awesome comic. :D

in order of importance:

jim kelly -- enter the dragon / black belt jones
Black-Belt-Jones-Jim-Kelly-b.jpg
pam grier -- foxy brown / coffy
Foxy+Brown+Pam+Grier.jpg
willem dafoe -- grand budapest hotel / shadow of the vampire
dafoe%u00252Bgrand%u00252Bbudapest.jpg
klaus kinski -- the great silence / cobra verde
MV5BNDQwNzI1OTAtNGZkZS00YmEzLTg4MWMtNGEyZDEyODMwMTYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyNDQ2NjI@._V1_.jpg
yaphet kotto -- live and let die / truck turner
tumblr_lexm7rrLis1qzfitdo1_1280.jpg
dražen petrović -- nba masterpiece
petrovic.jpg
toni kukoč -- nba masterpiece
nba_g_kukocnba_200.jpg
monica bellucci -- doberman / brotherhood of the wolf
fhd001BTW_Monica_Bellucci_015.jpg
toshirō mifune -- yōjimbo / drunken angel
1430358624_26.jpg
richard roundtree -- shaft's big score
shafts-big-score-1972-richard-roundtree-shbs-003foh-BKBCAN.jpg
peter lorre -- casablanca / maltese falcon
ca969943512595c2e433a364c942e1fe.jpg
special mention:

arabian prince, dj yella, dr. dre, eazy-e, ice cube, m.c. ren -- original lineup of n.w.a (nig.gaz wit attitudes)
633x422.jpg

Chinatown - Jake Gittes! Blitzway has covered two 80's classics (Ghostbusters & Scarface) two 90's staples (Carlito's Way & Fight Club) perfect time for them to kick off a 70's classic!

1/6 Cole Seer - From The Sixth Sense
1/6 8TH Man - from the 1964 cartoon series.
1/6 Prince Planet - From the 1966 cartoon series.
1/6 Jaime Summers as the Bionic Woman - from the 1976 show.
1/6 Lost In Space Robot - from the 1965 - 1968 show.
1/6 Karate Kid - from the Legion of Super heroes - Adventure Comics era ( 1966 or so.)
1/6 Jay & Silent Bob.

1/6 Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Jackie Brown...made by someone other than Star Ace...

since now the fashion is to put a picture of the suggested figures... here they come:

image.jpg

2af2c290b2898a1cf15597bfa23d00d0.jpg

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-ii--the-secret-of-the-ooze-(1991)-large-picture.jpg

main-qimg-acf593cb1c35615a05da62c20d10b40f-c.jpg

dances-with-wolves.jpg

48e2e4609724fa24b627ee5d14dc5b1d.jpg

I'd love a high-quality Buffy figure -- preferably an import with plenty of articulation to recreate some of her best action sequences on the show. Considering 2017 is Buffy the Vampire Slayer's 20th anniversary, I was hoping for someone to reveal this as a work in progress. I doubt it'll happen at this point, though.

I don't collect 1/6 and don't have the money for statues but, depending on the character, I'd consider buying either one.

I'd also love:

- Revolver Ocelot (Metal Gear Solid 2)
- Angel Eyes (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)
- Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 1)
- John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
- Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke (Mortal Kombat 3)
- Johnny Rico (Starship Troopers)

I realize that some of these characters have already been made in one format or another but they're either unofficial, lack the quality that I desire or are long out of print/outrageously priced.

There are many others, too.

I'd love a high-quality Buffy figure -- preferably an import with plenty of articulation to recreate some of her best action sequences on the show. Considering 2017 is Buffy the Vampire Slayer's 20th anniversary, I was hoping for someone to reveal this as a work in progress. I doubt it'll happen at this point, though.

I don't collect 1/6 and don't have the money for statues but, depending on the character, I'd consider buying either one.

I'd also love:

- Revolver Ocelot (Metal Gear Solid 2)
- Angel Eyes (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)
- Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 1)
- John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
- Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke (Mortal Kombat 3)
- Johnny Rico (Starship Troopers)

I realize that some of these characters have already been made in one format or another but they're either unofficial, lack the quality that I desire or are long out of print/outrageously priced.

There are many others, too.
I would love a Buffy sixth scale. I'd need something to pair it with, so I guess... Giles? Or Spike.

Sideshow did some once upon a time, but as you say, the quality was not there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back