What's your non-existent figure wishlist?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wishlist
Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey Jr.)
Conan (Arnold)
Jackie Chan (I believe ace toyz working on it)
Morpheus from Matrix

Hmmmm......

I think Jai Courtneys character from I, Frankenstein should have a figure of his own....

giphy.gif

Henry Rollins' character from He Never Died......

He-never-died.jpg

I'd really love to see Threezero return to the Dead Space license. They did Isaac Clarke from DS3 a few years ago, but there's so much more from that series that would make awesome 1/6 figures.

CI_95783_1423400274.jpg
1707943.jpg
200185_press01-001.jpg
Advanced_Suit.jpg

I think there's a good chance of them going back and doing more DS again eventually, since they've used the license before and are currently doing Fallout and Bioshock.

86 Masters of the Universe movie line

Would love that :)

Also :

Jaws
Deer Hunter
Horror Express
MASH
Seinfeld
Kellys Heroes (I'm sure they'll get likeness for Eastwood after he dies , just do the rest Telly , Sutherland etc)
MASK
DoE

any alliance character from Warcraft (game version not the movie versions) maybe this year..... i hope.

Brad Pitt from Cool World, Robert England from 2001 Maniacs, Warren Beatty from **** Tracy, Dustin Hoffman from Hook, and I'm sure there're more

I will keep this going...a lot to name so I will keep it short. Also in 1/6 figures.

Buffalo Bill - Silence of the Lambs
Mani - Brotherhood of the Wolf
The Strangers - Dark City
"Any Character" - Fright Night
Dracula "Red Armor" - Bram Stoker
Hawkeye - Last of the Mohicans
Mariachi - Desperado

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sure would like DST to fulfill the plans they announced 5 years ago and give us a godamn Vincent Vega to go with Jules.

Sure would like DST to fulfill the plans they announced 5 years ago and give us a godamn Vincent Vega to go with Jules.
They had been planning on making Vincent wearing his dinner jacket from his date with Mia, not his work jacket that matches Jules, and they gave Jules the completely wrong gun. If they need more time to figure out they have to fix that ****, I'm okay with it. Maybe they can even repop Jules with Mr. 9mm instead of that Desert Eagle.

Last edited:
My 1/6 dream whislist so far :

David Bowie Jareth The Goblin King

Michael Jackson Billie Jean, Gold suit History Tour, Black or White, Silver Suit Wembley Tour, Blue suit the way you make me fell. Yeah I am biggest fan of MJ.

Bart and Jim two pack - Blazing Saddles

June - The Handmaid's Tale
Sarah, Cosima, Helena and Alison - Orphan Black
Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Locke - LOST
Lisbeth Salander - Swedish GWTDT
Buffy and Angel
Starbuck and Apollo in flight suits, Boomer, Six, Baltar, Cylon Centurion - BSG 2003
Quaid - Total Recall (original)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back