What's your non-existent figure wishlist?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For any of you waiting for a Thomas Shelby - Peaky Blinders 1/6

TS.jpg

TS2.jpg

TS3.jpg

After watching that new trailer on Netflix I think I want a Kurt Russell Santa Claus figure!
:wink1::lol:clap

KRSC.jpg

Hot Toys quality 1:6 scale World of Warcraft figures would be pretty sweet.
I also want all the main characters from The Matrix so here's hoping Hot Toys continues with that line after Neo & Agent Smith. Assuming they sell really well that is.

My grail list:

'78 Michael Myers
Clint Eastwood from any of his western film roles (where he doesn't sing... :p)
Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry Callahan - old and/or young versions
Mel as Mad Max Rockatansky from any of the original Mad Max films
Deckard, Roy Batty and Pris from Blade Runner
Cesar Romero Joker
John Marston from Red Dead Redemption
The Second, Third, Fifth, Sixth and Seventh Doctors
John Nada from They Live
(a better) Snake Plissken
Candyman
Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez, Bishop and Ripley from Aliens.
Frank Black from Millennium

1/6 Scale American Psycho Patrick Bateman. Just imagine the accessories:

Nailgun, Huey Lewis CD, card, axe, raincoat, interchangeable clothes (tuxedo, ties, shirts), tablets, video recorder, briefcase, overcoat, headphones, knife, smiling head sculpt, laughing head sculpt, normal head sculpt etc.

The endless posing possibilities. I think a lot of collectors out there would love to have an official Bateman. The Iminime looks great, but it's too expensive and not enough were made. I hope just as Blitzway made Tyler Durden, which trumped the Craftone version, that they can make a Patrick Bateman which will become the definitive Bateman figure. Would love it. Until then, i'll have to make do with my custom one which looks great as it is.

If Hot Toys or Blitzway ever make a DX version of Bateman I will be the first to pre-order. Would expect it to be expensive though, considering the fans and large amount of accessories you would expect.

I would like some other characters done too, but probably as statues instead.

This might seem specific, but I would LOVE a HT 1/6 Taylor Swift, from when she was producing her country-pop music. Oh but sometimes one can only dream.

dTSbtnx.jpg

Back