What's your non-existent figure wishlist?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmpr1.jpg
mmpr2.jpg

Obviously Blue and Pink would be pretty easy. Helmeted and Billy/Kim sculpts. Now for Black/Yellow/Red, You'd have THREE heads so you can have the originals Zack, Trini, Jason and their replacements Adam, Aisha and Rocky. I'd want two Tommys obviously, Green and white but I'd do a ponytail for the Green Ranger and Long hair for the white, just for variety sake.

And I suppose Pink ranger could have a third head too. I forgot she got replaced too.

I would love a Buffy sixth scale. I'd need something to pair it with, so I guess... Giles? Or Spike.

Sideshow did some once upon a time, but as you say, the quality was not there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I'd be more inclined to buy a figure in the 1/12 range, but I'd happily take what I can get. As for a character to pair it with, I'd vote for Angel. That way, not only would the pair cover Buffy the Vampire Slayer but Angel, the spinoff, as well.

I remember those figures and, no, the quality wasn't there. There were some statues released at one point but nothing noteworthy since -- at least to my knowledge. It's a shame, really.

RotS Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Someone else mentioned a Russell Wyatt Earp and Kilmer Doc Holliday from Tombstone, which would also be pretty cool. Never thought of that. Also, know it would never happen by any company, but would love a Spader Alan Shore and a Shatner Denny Crane from Boston Legal (both with cigar and scotch glass accessories).

RotS Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Someone else mentioned a Russell Wyatt Earp and Kilmer Doc Holliday from Tombstone, which would also be pretty cool. Never thought of that. Also, know it would never happen by any company, but would love a Spader Alan Shore and a Shatner Denny Crane from Boston Legal (both with cigar and scotch glass accessories).

Why not go all the way. Do The practice and ally mcbeal figures too! I'd buy at least 2 characters from both shows, niche as it would be.

Jessica Harper from Suspiria...though this thread is the wish list list this pick may be more appropriate for the "never gonna happen" list.

Once Upon a Time in the West
- Harmonica
- Cheyenne
- Frank

From Blitzway with amazing head sculpts by K.A. Kim.

Geralt of Rivia /The Witcher (The Witcher III)
Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell Videogame Series: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory)

Indiana Jones
...that looks like Harrison Ford
...with a sculpt that's actually 1/6 in scale, not 1/5 and not 1/7
---with a normal size neck

Its a huge ask.

Hot Toys Peggy Carter is my #1 wish, followed closely by Rescue Bucky.

Other top wants:
- A quality 1/6 Buffy/Angel line
- A quality 1/6 Persona (the videogame series, not the Bergman film) line

• Davy Jones 2.0, Hot Toys

• Captain Salazar, Hot Toys

• The Other from The Avengers, Hot Toys

• Edgar from Men in Black (company doesn't really matter)

• Pumpkinhead (McFarlane and SOTA already did figures, but I'd love to see a company with more skill take on the creature in 1/6 form)

All of it is wishful thinking of course. :pray:

THE PLAGUE from hobo with a shotgun

just look at them, how could you not want these 2 bad asses? One's favored method of killing is putting a noose on someone and firing the grappling hook its attached to into the roof, just brutal.

- Nucky Thompson (Boardwalk Empire)
- Dr. Robert Ford (Westworld)
- Dolores Abernathy (Westworld)
- Austin Powers

AWIL_11.jpg

bigger scale ....and a statue....but its around.

I would love a 1/6 figure but PCS cancelled theirs due to " the dying of the 1/6 market".

This guy arrives finally this month.

Back