What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Grial........

007-23.jpg

008-25.jpg

Very nice piece. Congrats!

Thanx JK , it's an incredible piece , i'm very happy with her, only lack the Rancor to complete the big three.:yess:

What is the big three? With my Imperials focus I only wanted the GG Dewback with Sandtrooper and Scout on Speederbike - and got both of them not long ago in 2 awesome deals. I like the Rancor but it doesn't fit my focus.

What is the big three? With my Imperials focus I only wanted the GG Dewback with Sandtrooper and Scout on Speederbike - and got both of them not long ago in 2 awesome deals. I like the Rancor but it doesn't fit my focus.

The big three are Rancor , Dewack and Biker .

Finally I managed to assemble the Predator lady. Now she is displayed next to Kotobukiya Predator 2 and HT Predator 1 and waiting for Predator 2 BD to be assembled and join them :)

15z1pw3.jpg

ae9qhd.jpg

had the t-rex maquette this week but it had paint damage. i offered that i would give it to a repainter over here. but they offered a very small discount which wasnt enough to even cover the repaint cost's so i had to destroy it for a refund :(

Back