What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got these last week.

100_03361.jpg

100_03371.jpg

100_03411.jpg

100_03381.jpg

100_03391.jpg

100_03401.jpg

I received the Code 3 Darth Vader's TIE Fighter, really cool ship. Now I really need to make another custom cabinet for this baby and the upcoming Sideshow Darth Vader 1:1 bust.

Nice one - pretty cool! I've got an old MPC plastic model I made up years ago. I may have to upgrade after seeing this one.

Nice one - pretty cool! I've got an old MPC plastic model I made up years ago. I may have to upgrade after seeing this one.

Thanks. The price of the regular Code 3 Vader's TIE Fighter could easily go under $100, mine was $80, but shipping is more because is one heavy monster made of metal. And it is really cool!

Congrats on the Vader Tie... you've got one heck of an Imperials collection :duff

Thanks buddy!

Great acquisition JK congrats , all piece of Code 3 are awesome .

Thank you very much :) I like your Code 3 Slave 1 too. :clap

I'm still in the office, DYING (get it, DYING...LOL) to leave and rock their new album.

I haven't played it yet, it's one my desk looking at me in the face!

$80 for the Vader Tie Fighter... that sounds like a heck of a deal :rock

It was indeed. :) But being in Romania I had to pay shipping the same amount of money as the TIE itself (Priority Airmail with tracking number). But well worth it, since on ebay there was one guy saying that shipping to my country for this Code 3 Vader TIE Fighter would be $400 :cuckoo: LOL

Back