South Park: Joining the Panderverse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get what you are saying - but as someone who does watch his group chat things [I like to hear from "both sides" of a topic] that is usually when he delves into some pretty toxic stuff and becomes every bit the super hater reactionary type.
He tends to be a bit more thoughtful/intelligent in his own videos, even if you can still see his biases.
The group stuff is typical echo-chamber **** where they egg each other on to be as toxic as possible.
I would have to watch some to see. But such echo chamber environments do involve folk egging each other on. Just look at pretty much any subReddit or any youtube stream of the opposite spectrum. I mean, folk on TikTok are talking about Bin Laden being right sooo.. yeah. I hate the echo chamber nature of modern online social media. That is why I stay off of them for the most part outside of forums like this and youtube. No room for middle ground

Nobody wanted to start a thread discussing the episode that prominently featured Randy Marsh's penis throughout?

Randy cooking pasta with his nuts on the table was absolutely hilarious.

I actually liked this one way more than Panderverse.

When they were walking through the hall singing to themselves "I got credddd...." That was great.

Also it's always nice to have generous amounts of shots featuring Randy Marsh's cock and balls lovingly animated to swing independently of his body. They really took their time with it. It shows.

Back