What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most expensive haul of my life...

NewHouse.jpg

congrats...iam guessing 1:1 scale...lol congrats

:yess: I finally found a MIB Barry Pepper (Private Daniel Jackson) to go along with my Captain Miller! It arrived today. But paid a premium for shipping from a reputable online retailer in France. It was worth it, though. Now I just need to find the time to take these guys out of the box and put them together.
Miller-Jackson.jpg

I received this gem last week after waiting patiently since putting him on preorder in September '09.
Mark_III_Battle_Damage.jpg

The most expensive haul of my life...

NewHouse.jpg

Congrats my brother... Looks beautiful !!!!

dsc9082copysb8.jpg

Heckler & Koch P30 9mm -- an upgrade on the HK USP Compact 9mm. Collectible ... yet practical. The pinnacle of tactical 9mm handguns. Highly recommended.

SnakeDoc

Nice.

Rough estimate on $$ ?

:yess: I finally found a MIB Barry Pepper (Private Daniel Jackson) to go along with my Captain Miller! It arrived today. But paid a premium for shipping from a reputable online retailer in France. It was worth it, though. Now I just need to find the time to take these guys out of the box and put them together.
Miller-Jackson.jpg

I received this gem last week after waiting patiently since putting him on preorder in September '09.
Mark_III_Battle_Damage.jpg

Holy crap ! From where ? I been looking forever !!!!

picked up a 32gig wifi + 3g ipad for my wife for mother's day...i doubt she'll be watching star trek on it though. :p

ipad_video_star_trek.jpg

Nice. Rough estimate on $$ ?

Locally, prices ranged from $850 to $1050 (plus tax, which makes it $920 to $1136). I found one online for $813 shipped, plus a $30 FFL transfer fee for my local dealer ... no tax. $843 total. HK is a pretty high-end brand, and the P30 is a newer model. There are cheaper options out there for a concealable compact 9mm ... but, there aren't many better options out there.

SnakeDoc

Very nice and thats some cd collection! :clap

One would think, but I have it on good authority that it is mainly Britney Spears bootlegs and live recordings:thud:

Really digging the Indy Dio, I think it actually looks better w/o the base... seems to look more dynamic floating on the wall.

Locally, prices ranged from $850 to $1050 (plus tax, which makes it $920 to $1136). I found one online for $813 shipped, plus a $30 FFL transfer fee for my local dealer ... no tax. $843 total. HK is a pretty high-end brand, and the P30 is a newer model. There are cheaper options out there for a concealable compact 9mm ... but, there aren't many better options out there.

SnakeDoc

Sweet ! i will have to save up.

Good to know who to go to for input though :)

One would think, but I have it on good authority that it is mainly Britney Spears bootlegs and live recordings:thud:

Those are electronic ambient original music CD's from the times I worked at a radio station between 1998-2004. But for you my friend they could be Britney Spears bootlegs and live recordings, no problem... :thud::hi5:

Back