What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a life size general grievous head (on facts, biggest collectible conference in Europ I guess, at least for statues and action figures, not so much for actors, but who cares :)) Payed € 375 for it (=550 $), witch is a pretty good price I think cause all the other booths were much more (470,450 €). And it's such a nice bust :). More pictures will soon be on my 'show-your-shelves' page.
Also bought a wall-e and eve statue from gentle giant. Real nice statues.

My most prized possession i'll never ever EVER! sell it. :lol

Congrats on getting one yourself. :)

i have seen a lot of marvel statues but doom is far the best one!!the sculpt is just perfect!!thanks god i found one:D:D:D

These three likely lads:

Dsc01591-33.jpg

Dsc01592-33.jpg

Dsc01593-33.jpg

Still haven't finished kitting them out - paint & detail for the scale is phenomenal. 3A hit it out of the park, again!!

Where are the pics? That sounds awesome :rock

Ferrigno pics or it didn't happen.

I am at work right now, but the guy has been selling these figures for some time. It is an amazing figure. A little bit of paint rub on his hands and feet, but other than that it is perfection. One of my grails! Got it from eBay. He also has a couple sweet Bloodsport Van Damme and Bolo figures.

Here are some pics:

!Bb(GK!wBGk~$(KGrHqYH-C4EquiQBtyRBKvsBG(3(g~~_3.JPG

!Bb(GL5!B2k~$(KGrHqUH-C8Equpwt5zNBKvsBQQRV!~~_3.JPG

Photo Credit: kewl collectibles

Great headsculpt!
lou-ferrigno.jpg

Last edited:
My family and Girlfriend decided to surprise me and give me my Birthday presents early this year(my Birthday is next week) and I was speechless when I opened everything which was a HT John Connor, Mark I, Mark II, and Marcus Wright. I couldn't even speak thats how happy and excited I was. Man I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world sometimes.

My family and Girlfriend decided to surprise me and give me my Birthday presents early this year(my Birthday is next week) and I was speechless when I opened everything which was a HT John Connor, Mark I, Mark II, and Marcus Wright. I couldn't even speak thats how happy and excited I was. Man I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world sometimes.

That is a damn fine haul.

I am at work right now, but the guy has been selling these figures for some time. It is an amazing figure. A little bit of paint rub on his hands and feet, but other than that it is perfection.

Well, Ferrigno always had a bit of paint rub on his hands and feet on the show too. ;)

Well, Ferrigno always had a bit of paint rub on his hands and feet on the show too. ;)

I was thinking that as well. This is one of the few figures I have that paint rub won't be a huge issue with. Adds to the realism :D The figure even came with some sandals (as seen in the pics of the figure on the previous page), and Lou wore green sandals on the show so he could do the running scenes without hurting his feet.

Back