What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought this from a friend.

UkaiBust.jpg

Oh sweet i've been after one of these for ages congrats! :rock

Cool wedding bands. What's that black plating in the mens one?

Well it's hard to tell in that pic but it's more dark grey and blends in as it bows inward into the silver edges of the band. So it makes it kind of look like a bolt on my finger. I like the heaviness and the thickness of the band and it's tungsten.

I really like it , well done... now I want one hehehe...

Wow, I never thought that this version would be done. Incredible. I want one, this is one of the series of infancy

Thanks. Yeah, it is definitely my favorite figure. I read a year or so ago on Wizard or some other magazine that a Lou Ferrigno Hulk was the #1 character that was never made into a toy but should have. I got really lucky to score this one. It was on eBay for BIN $700, but no one bit so he reduced it to a $1.00 starting bid with no reserve! I ended up picking it up for just over $100. He told me how lucky that was, as the first one he sold went for $650. SOMEONE should make more Lou Hulks. These figures are really scarce...I know the main concern is with the body, but with the new Dutch body I think it could be done.

Back